Reviews for Stumpy Harry
Lady Firewing chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
What the hell did I just read?
freespirit00 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
what?
Sadistic-Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
lmao! wow XD crazynees
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Only one word for that story. Scary. I laughed quite a bit though!

~ME~
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Wow, that was, erm, interesting. But I laughed so hard!
Caelestis Carmen chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
One sentance! That's very...um...impressive...or something.
Purple Ink chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Tsk tsk! Tis not all in one sentence, as I am very happy to point out: "leave Harry with his. . . nosebleed. Moaning Myrtle" yada yada. _ It is TWO sentences. TWO, I TELL YOU! *hiccup* I love this funny stuff. I live for this stupid, silly, pointless, funny stuff! ROTFLMAO!
Qwerty chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
God god!
The Real Baka Co chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Chleeo&Chloey: Very disturbing...WE LIKED IT! Saraha: That was very idiotic and made absolutely no sense what so ever.. Baka: Go give yourself a swirly, Mini Hermie! Anyhoozles, don't mind Sara, she's...*shudders* normal *everyone shudders*

Saraha: I find nothing wrong with being a bit sane! Spike: Well, we do! Lonnie: Come on sara! Chug some pixie sticks, a few chunks of cotton candy, some surge and let loose! Saraha: There is absolutely no way I'm putting all that sugar into my body! It's bad for you! and rotts your teeth! Baka: I cannot believe I hung out with you for 3 years..*shudders* Oh wait I know why.. so I could get answers to Social Studies homework... Chleeo: Enough jabberin'! Anywayz we liked your story! Chloey: We is happy stumpy harry gots himself a girlfriend! C&C: Yeah for stumpy Harry! ~ The Real Baka, Spike, Chleeo, Chloey, Saraha *everyone shudders*,and Lonnie.

(PS: Chleeo: if anyone from 4 star campground, walmart, walgreens, target, or holiday inn ask if you've seen two identical twin girls with orange hair and loads of freckles everywhere... Chloey: Say 'NO!' ~The following places is where they have been banned from or they are looking for them!)
Warren chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Alas... I am finished the story after two readings... I thought is was... funny, in a pathetic sort of way. *poof* Alas I am gone!
The Marauders chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Just Miss Prongs here saying thank you to all of our reviewers, yes, even the ones who degrade us and put our silly peices of nothingness down for the sole sake of making themselves feel more important and superior. We enjoy writing these stories, and they are more fun than some of our more serious, depressing work, and

we appreciate all of the reviewers, good or bad. Miss Mooney, Miss Wormtail, and

Miss Padfoot second all of that.
kewlGurl411 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
very cute & funny
lis chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
crap and boring
Erin Faith chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
wow...i didnt know that so much could b crammed into one sentence...and WAAAAY to much information... ; )
melanie chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
ummm, were u, sniffing anything before u wrote this? 'Magic' markers? Haha, lol. that was obveousely a byproduct of extreme hyperness. I thourly enjoyed it. Peace to all.