Reviews for The Spring of Summer
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Sweet love story.

Saitou's hard to write when it comes to romantic fiction. He's just not the WAFFY type given to emotional gestures, but you kept him remarkably in character in this one.

Loved the tie in to the title at the end. Thanks too for keeping Tokio historically and culturally accurate with all the bowing and giggling behind her hand. You obviously did your research for this one.
mandella-sama chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
wow. loved. it. *adds to fav*
pinoykengumi7 chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Very nice. I certainly enjoyed reading it. Even though it was shosrt, it was well written. Again, I love the use of historical/Japanese terms. Thanks for the good read _V

-Duckii Mustang
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Well written. And the Japanese and historic terms certainly do add a more realistic and natural feel to the story.. Well done, and I'm off to reading the next chapter _V

-Duckii Mustang
Hopeful Wings chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Wow! I'm all warm and fuzzy inside now. It was a truly wonderful story, and you managed it without the characters being OC. You handled the sex scene with tact, and for that I'm grateful. Keep up the good work. :)
Jubeellee chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Loved it! More please? It would be interesting to see how they reunite, the courtship (or lack of it!) and their marriage. The reactions of the people about them would be quite fascinating too. Thanks for sharing this story.
SilverNimbus chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
wonderful! absolutely wonderful! very well done. keep on writing and thanks for keeping saitou in character. great stuff, keep writing and thanks for the great read.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Oh wow! I was totally entranced! It's been a while since I've read a good Hajime X Tokio fanfic and this one was awesome! _ I kinda' diagreed with how you potrayed a couple of the characters, but that did not stop me from absolutely loving this fic to pieces! :3 Great job!
carrottop187 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
la! that was amazing! thinking of writing anymore SxT fics?
anreg chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
I agree with Baby Blues Jaded, your writing is very good! I enjoyed it and had fun reading it! Thank you for taking the time to write it!
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Yay. As it is one-thirty, I cannot do this story justice with a sensible review, but it was nice. I could go on a bit, providing examples of pleasing aspects, but I doubt I should be lucid - you can see from the precise way I am speaking that I am exhausted; I will be using exclusively polysyllabic words if I stay up too much later - so you'll just have to take my word that I enjoyed your work. Oddly enough, I have just checked and found that you have recieved only five reviews. Most puzzling. Saito placed third in the most recent popularity contest, did he not, and it was certainly well-written... Ah, look at me, rambling after having said I was not going to. Of course, I said that thinking you must have a few dozen reviews already. Saito was a bit weaker than I would expect from him, over the arm...I mean, he doesn't turn a hair on any occasion in which we see him slashed up fifteen years later, and he's supposed to be in top form now. But I suppose it was necessary for the plot. The Tokio characterization was quite believable and suited to her, as was the Saito one. The bit about it being the first garden he had ever noticed made me smile. The reason for her prescence in Kyoto and her background was a bit of a stretch, but not a ludicrous one. The fact that you obviously did actual research embarking on this project meets with extreme approval. (Some idiots out there haven't even mastered the basic story they're creating from. Hah.) Either that or you already had the Shinsengumi information in your skull when you began, which is also excellent. There. I have reviewed properly after all. I hope you like long, disjointed, somewhat pompous ones. Now I will go to bed. Good morning.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
Again you amaze me! Your writing is as good as some legendary Saito authors! You should write more Saito fics! Longer ones! I'm shocked at what you've written!

You deserve more reviews! Amazing!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Amazing! Your writing is superb! The way you describe Tokio's personality is so amazing! How you make her personality appear perfect for Saito's! Amazing! I'm off to read the next chapter!
Sunnykh chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
aw...that's sweet :)
mandella-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
It was wonderful. I truly liked it alot

-Mandella-sama