Reviews for Conversations: Thief
Found Missing45 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Faved :)

There just aren't enough Rey fics these days.
sesshomaru-haku chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Very realistically written. As usual, elegant and eloquent...your usual amazing work:)
blinkie chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow, this was deep! It was an excellent story! I like it. Very well-written and tragic. Your words impressively described his feelings. Good job! :)
Total Justice chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Woah! That was incredibly well written. It's gotta be one of the best so far that I've read. I liked how you called Talia's son Rey.
Zaton chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
it's very touching!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wondeful words! Good job writing this story.
foscari chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful and just so emotional. It touched my heart (because Rey is my favourite) and made me sad for both of them. Rey and the other Rey. Both of them deserved so much more and yet, were cheated and robbed of it. Good job on this.
MapleRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
wow, that was really profound. Interesting take on Talia's relationship with her son and with Rey (and interesting idea to have her son named after Rey...)

yeah, I think it's realistic enough, esp the jealousy part. I'd think Talia's son would be jealous that Rey probably knew Talia better than he does.

and from BotD, I can sort of tell that Talia was pretty fond of Rey (at least when he was little, and only had a child because she was obligated to. Though we don't see all that much interaction between Talia and Rey except at the very end...

"Stealing my mother even in death."

I dunno, but I really love that line, very clever.

hmm, the way that you put it, it /is/ hard to tell who's stealing from whom...

nice story!
ZS0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
..and I totally loved it :D It's a really nice POV..
Garowyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow...I enjoyed this. I like your take on Talia's son and having Murrue sort of adopt him. Wonderful work!
cloudedge chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You know... this is one of those stories which made me wish that my C2 is not only dedicated to Cagalli...

This is truly an exceptional fic. Not only were you working with under-appreciated characters on an under-appreciated relationship, but yet you were able to keep my full interest all the way through. In the beginning, Talia's son's thought process was clear and blunt... an dhe reminds me of Shinn very much... but at the end his self-piting attitude, self-mocking tunes and his quite reply to Murrue reminded me of Rey... Perhaps he would not have turned out to be like neither had Talia not die... but he would never find out how resembling he is to his "brother" and "reflection" - the other Rey.

Anyway, great work! I hope to see more minor character's stories from you!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Just... um... just perfect. The emotion trapped in those words, god, i can't even think of something to say. Thank you, for this truely beautiful piece. You're an author that one has to fall in love with. A truely great writer.
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This was really good. Great job.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Interesting one piece for mother's day. The story has that kind of dark alluring aura to it, lending to the overall angst feel. I like how you make the son a 'faceless' person, which makes this story more dramatic
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Intriguing. It's filled with the angst that I'm attracted to... not all angst is good to read, but yours definitely is. It's like a image for a puzzle with pieces missing. You know most of what is looks like, what's going on, but you don't have a complete picture yet. That's what I see.