Reviews for Teenage Kicks
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 3/14
Yay big brother, Percy!
SuneiD chapter 6 . 1/3
This is ridiculously sweet and funny! Excellently written.
Robaezica W chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Yay for Snugglegut!
holdalls chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
This was the first time I read fanfic involving all the Weasley children while they were still children and I must say I enjoyed it far more than I had expected. I also liked the way you subtly hinted to later developments within their family (i.e. Percy who would never abandon his family). All in all, it was great reading something else for a change, apart from the usual (or un-usual) pairings. Good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Omg I felt so bad for Bill but I loved the ending! Great Story
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
i love how well you write the family dynamic, and i love baby weasleys!
pollo chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I feel the love, man. I really love this so much. I swear I've read this countless times. If I could give you a cookie, I would.
HikaInStyle chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Love the story! There aren't enough family fics I find which is a shame. Ronnie was really sweet and so was Percy. It's nice that you explored them more than the typical twins in this story. Can't think of any criticism so sorry I can't be very helpful.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is a good start. I like how you established the rivalry between Charlie and Bill as the older brothers. And Percy is just as fussy as ever, but it is good that you're showing how much he cares about Ron and Ginny.

Molly needs a night off but I can tell that this is going to be a crazy night for the kids.
KMH1 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Oh my goodness! I loved it! I have twin brothers, and they did the same: "You're copying me" thing that you have Fred and George doing. You masterfully captured sibling love and frustration all in one, and thank you so much for sharing. Oh man, I love the "snugglegut" translation. Adorable. Kudos to you and I can't wait to read more of your work.
flowercat05 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
this was a hilarious story
AnimeFanBree chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Cute! I'm adding this to my favorites list so I can rea it whenever I want to see some Weasley family fluff.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
A good ending for a good, humorous story. :)
F Maurice chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Funny!
F Maurice chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Very good. I've laughed through most of this chapter. Good humor in this chapter. :)