Reviews for After
onewritergirl93 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
What a sweet last line! Love this series!
insubordinationfreak chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Riveting story. I don't know how you do it in so few words.
IsleofSkye chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
FINALLY! I think I was getting heart palpitations because of all the sexual tension.
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Loved this. Wanted more of a love scene though after all the sexual tension between two. But this worked well, too. Great job.
3456878990 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
i hate it when bobby's with other women!but i loved it
lynne z chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
really like this story...you are really good at conveying this sense of longing in your writing...and i love the last line
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I felt the need to take back what I said bout him being a ladies man. Right after I left that review I saw like 2 episodes in a row that proved me wrong...Sorry bout that.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
...Well even more of a finally...One thing that always gets me though. I can't really see Bobby being such a...ladies man. I mean, wouldn't women be a bit freaked out by him? I can't see them sticking around long enough. Not that I mind! It works, just felt like something. But now I shall give a happy sigh at was has FINALLY occurred!
vipercharmed chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
That was so hot, I have been reading all the other stories and they are so hot.
Scripted Starlet chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Covered in goosebumps! Yes, it's that old feeling again. I really adored how simple and yet meaningful B & A coming together was. That admission about him having sex with Jenni and longing to make love to Alex was pow-er-ful. So so lovely that it sets my heart aflutter this fine Sunday morning. Okay, seriously, I should write. Growl. Why does it feel like carryover from midterms? Hm... I suppose I could always type a few sentences, read one your stories, jot out a paragraph, dabble in a drabble, reward myself for a whole page with seven of yours... :D
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
"And then came his biggest mistake of all – he let her stay the night."

Yup. Way too many women I know and more than a few men take that as an invitation to move in. Eh, I'm more the detached type. It may not be healthy but it's independence. Woo. Rah-rah.

Loved that last little tidbit from Eames.
CI Fan chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured all the tension between them, but in a tasteful way. It was perfect. I wish there were more stories like this out there.
Spaceape chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
this is great! I just finished reading all of 'em and really! it's ... greta! loved it!

I hope you'll continue writing even wit ha different name :D

Space
GraciePie chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Loved this...especially the first chap where Alex gets all nasty at the end - well written!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
that i must say was the most beautifully written series...thank you...i've not read that one part...i'm gonna do that soon :)

Sassy