Reviews for Why?
Yami Yura chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
Djoser (Joseph in Egyptian) and Ao (Japanese for blue, like Seto's eyes or the Blue Eyes White Dragon)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Seto doesn't seem like the type to cry to me. I think he's far more likely to break down like he did after Yugi beat him at Duel monsters the first time.
Yami no Sekirei chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Yeay, male pregnancy ensues. I think matt, seto, joey and yami pregnant.. I liked that. But i feel sorry for joey who loss his child and he pregnant for 4months and didnt know it.. T_T
Paperflowers101 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Please write more. I want to know what happens to Joey next. And the new baby. And what happens with Matt and Seto.
catsblood15 chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
yay hurries to the new version OwO
Livelygirl838 chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
That was such a good story and I hope do finish it please :,(
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
generalpegasus chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
I don't normally like OCs but I just LOVE Seto and Matt :D
catsblood15 chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
D8 gyah i cant believe you got me excited thinking you had updated my fav story QQ you are so mean D: but to answer your question, yes I think you should rewrite it if that is what you want, BUT i think you should do a "Why? V2" version and keep the original. If you dont understand let me explain, you see i wrote a story called "Seto Kaiba Isnt Who He Claims to Be" and it was written i think when i was 15 or 16 and i will admit it was written horribly and now that im 21 I wrote a "Seto Kaiba Isnt Who He Claims to Be V2 " and kept the original that way i can go back at any time and use the original as my idea board even though i added and removed things, fans of the original still had it and others could enjoy it as well :3 I myself don't want you to get rid of the original.

Kira
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
As long as it's uke!mpreg!Seto, I really don't care. I just hope that you update sooner... I loved this story.
Bipolar Lover chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Yay :) umm sorry about accidentally reviewing twice and I realise I read the dates wrong about when you last updated '_'

But still I'm soooo happy that you're gonna update :D
Bipolar Lover chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
! I love this fic! Pregnant Seto is something I wanna see more of. And I really wanna see what happens to poor Joey. I betcha you planned for Joeys dad to be the one who raped him and the 'friend' he was talking about was yami, also meaning yami is pregnant too o.O (overactive imagination)

I like matt but I think Joey and Seto are meant to be together so perhaps put him with Isis? And if you gonna put more stuff about mokubas girl then you should make her have something to do with the plot (like she finds yami and saves him or something)

Anyway it's been 7 years since you've updated this and it's likely that you've completely forgotten you have an account here or you lying in a ditch somewhere _ (like I said overactive imagination)

But if you do come onto this site and go 'heck, look at the amount of reviews I've gotten' and maybe you'll see my measly little review and go 'wow I'm so flattered that I'll update especially for her' :D and then I'll know dreams do come true ;)
Bipolar Lover chapter 22 . 6/8/2012

Emeraldworld chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
well this was certainly a very strange story

first seto is raped by none other than joey who in this fic is seme

then gets pregnant

gives birth to twins a whole TWO MONTHS EARLY

then along comes some random guy, matt

who seto falls for

but then he has sex with joey again

gets pregnant AGAIN

wants to get an abortion but cant

then joey gets raped by a mystery person in the shadow realm

then misscarries

matt knows this but seto doesnt

then matt and seto have sex in the woods but this time seto is seme

mokuba has a crush on some girl

and it kinda just stops

i doubt you are ever gonna finish but i just have to say this story is very intense

i dont like matt

i dont

hes too perfect and doesnt deserve seto

joey obviously loves seto, although he went about showing him the wrong way

also too many lemons

dont get me wrong, i love me a lemon just as much as the next peverted fangirl, but that was just rediculous

started strong but you lost me when you paired matt with seto

i hate OC/cannon fics

for the most part, there was this one... but that was a minor pairing so it doesnt matter

i love joey and truely believe he had good intentions, however idiotic those intentions were

so you can understand that i wanted to kill matt as soon as i figured out what you were planning between him and seto, which was pretty early on though i must say i was in denile for a while, i kept hoping that seto would go back to joey

i am also curious as to who raped joey, for id like to kill them too

if i had to guess id say yami cause they would have to have access to the shadow realm, so it couldnt have been matt, which would have made me feel better

lastly, though your writing stlye is good you might want to work on everything else, plot development, how the readers might feel about everything, character development for matt

youre not going to read this review are you?

if you do can you message me?

i dont mean to be mean, i mean to critisize, which is not always bad, i have learned.
PRINCESS ATEMMA chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
IS THAT IT U FINISH THE STORY WAT HAPPEND TO JOEY AND HIS PREGNANCY AND MATT AND SETO ARE THEY GOING TO GET MARRIED OR NOT I HOPE SOO THEY GO TOGETHER AND IS THE FATHER OF JOEYS BABY YAMI OR NOT