Reviews for Enterprises
EffervescentNova chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is not difficult to read, but there is something off about the sentence structure which distracts from what you are trying to impart to the reader.
Johnwolf234 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I think you mean Andorian, its an A not an E if your talking about the ones I think you are. Apart from that, great story
Tessia chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Nice to go thru it once more and add something more.:) Idea is great and unique.
Tony Branco chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Data died in Nemesis.
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
volley chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Hmm, la faccenda si complica... Bello scambio di battute tra Trip e Mal. Aspetto il quarto capitolo...
volley chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Ehilà! Non potevo non recensire la storia di una connazionale! Anche se non so nulla di TNG, il concetto è interessante...

Però Archer me lo hai fatto un po' troppo severo col povero Trip! :-)

So per esperienza quanto sia dura scrivere in un'altra lingua; anch'io mi cimento... non so se hai mai letto le mie fic. Sono traduttrice e se vuoi posso darti una mano, almeno per quel che riesco. Non ti garantisco zero errori - è quasi impossibile per qualcuno non di madrelingua - ma ho una discreta esperienza e farei del mio meglio. Se vuoi contattami.
Angelus-2003 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
While this has all the makings of an interesting story...i must be truthful and say that there are a glaring number of spelling errors, as well as punctuation mistakes and grammer issues. You should really have someone beta the story for you. But like I said, it has the makings of an interesting story, keep it up.
natalie s chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This is interesting, i'm looking forward to reading more. Your English is quite good, just knowing one language is hard enough for me :)

Update soon!