Reviews for Humidity
Someone chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ha! That was great.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
They can't be that stupid...can they?
sugardaddy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wait that doesn't make sense fan fiction told us expire our imagination and now their deleting them now that's messed up
Wolfang21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Just by reading this you have actually described how stupid Timmy's parents are on the show congratulations XD
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*sigh*I can see esactly what the admins didn't like. The way you have it written, while acceptable to us readers, 'is' against the site rules. It is written/typed in a format too closely resembly a script or play for the admin's liking. the only difference is you didn't have lines of '*character*: blah blah blah blah' like everyone else that writes like this. otherwise the admin has no reason to dislike your work. sorry if that was long winded,

sincerely,
BabLe7
pimp master sage chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
dude this fic was funny as hell
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was really fun X3 How Vicky and Timmy TRY to be at last a little moment togheter.. is kind of weird that wen Timmy want to be alone they pop up almos all the time!
Matthew Kaiser chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I really really like tis.
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Although I like the way you write your other story (y'know, the one with Vicky's "conscience") better, I really laughed out loud reading this :P
chris chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
so dirty i loved it tho
jibbas chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awesome script. It's funny, cool, entertaining and well written. Also follows alot of show guidelines like how Timmy never willingly bathes, his parents are dumb, etc.. etc.
Protecor Of Men Roy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Sweet.
Nitocolus chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was great, lmao
iamnuff chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
it got banned becasue it a script...

and everything is centered... it kinda anoying...

you have to do

"blah blah blah" said bob / not

bob:blah balh blah
WickedandWonderful chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
*claps* This is HILARIOUS! I could actually see everything playing out in my head! I guess that means I'm as twisted as you are! (just kidding) Well done I say! *claps*