Reviews for My Sick Little World
explosion guy chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i loved it along with the rest of ur stories
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Brillaint
Desdemona chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love this fic for a couple reasons. One, because it speaks to me, you know? I know the feeling of a darker side. And because of the additide you wrote Vicki with-it's so perfectly her.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
...you are a really sick bitch/bastard, you know that? (_~) Really liked your fanficition, even if it was the most perverted fanfic I've read yet. And although I hate the fact that you didn't reveal what Vicky's final decision was, it was still a rather nice way to end the plot. Makes almost everyone that reads it to just ponder and think about Vicky's choice and the horrible chance that they are wrong. It really gets under people's skin when a writer ends the story with such a suspenseful and ambiguous ending. Its the sort of ambigouity that makes people question what is the truth or not, what is really good and bad, just like religion and if a higher plane of being, like heaven or hell exists (and if you are a particularly reliogous person, sorry for that comment, its just the sort of thing a somewhat pessimistic humanist like me would say. Sorry if I offended you, even if you did open up the subject by writing such a "sinful" or "filthy" fanfic in the first place }:). Bwah ha ha ha!). Even people like me.
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
WOW

that was amazing!

x3 the title i really enjoyed - i have my own sick little world *twitch*
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
lets put it this way. it was really good_

but lets also say that I was starved when I was reading this.

And when I finished it I was still hungry.
bringingbackthebeast chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i thought it was funny, sick and twisted in the good sort of way . and i just love the concept of vicky talking to herself
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like it and I'll look forward to more! b. It was pretty good. Update soon!
Romeo chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Good story, I liked everything about it, especially Vicky's conscience (sp?) that admitted to not doing a good job.

I do care about your authors' note, although it confused me as I have not read the other two fics of yours you say this is kinda connected to...
Creature of Habit chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I just love your writing. I seriously do. I am forever on the lookout for introspective pieces like this. I could not be more pleased. I like how you blend in psychological terms and other tidbits – a.k.a. the infamous obilette. I also admire your creativity in presenting those things. You make convoluted concepts and ideas both tangible and enjoyable.

Great job. Keep it up.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
A little different from what I usually read but stil interesting. I liked Vicky's arguments with her darkside and councious.
Mindless Tofu chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
really cute.
leo chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
hey greate work i hope to see more chapters in the near future
Tearatone Maystar chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
So each new story is a prequill of the previouse story? Then the next one will take place even before this happened? Nice.