Reviews for Don't Fall Asleep
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
great story.
Casey chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
very good, i enjoyed reading this.
H pylori chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Incubus. It is fairly obvious, with what you said at the end of Black Dog about men dieing then this first chapter stating that she had gone repetadly and that he died in his sleep while she as you said 'experianced him fully' and that he didn't wake up. Good story though, makes you think about the boys being in danger.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ew ghost whore! haha jk. i only have time to read chap 1 right now. but i'll come back and read the rest tomorrow!

LorGilFan chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
I loved the ending can't wait until the next story:) Looks like Jessica fits in just nicely with the boys.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Aw, good story and I'm sad it's over. But I see you started another one so I'm off to read that :) And I've been listening to almost all those artists, and found I really like AC/DC, especially the album 'Back in black'. Go figure :) Have a good week!
dustori chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Ghostwriter this sounds good so far, I hope you update soon.
Jayme chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Great Story! I can't wait to read the next chapter
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Great update and I cant wait for your next story!
calistra chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Nice chapter. I like the coming up next bit too.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Lol, Sam walked around campus in only his jeans... (tries hard to keep mind off that thought)... anyway, great chapter, as was the one before it (only I had to go offline befre I could review the last one). I can't wait to see Trackers 3, looks like it's going to be just as good as this one.
Raven524 chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Cool segment...can't wait to see what you come up with next!
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Ah, brotherly banting :D Sam burning :( But alls well :D Loved the story!

That's it ;)
chocolate rules chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
LoL, I loved Jess in this! And Dean's comment that they had done this before, LoL. I could see the awkward pat on the shoulder too. Nice!

That's it ;)
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Good ending.I could have sworn I ,"I'm the baby,

gotta love me" is because I watched it on Disney,

I had no idea it was an "adult" swear!Stupid me for watching Disney.I can't wait for the next story in the series.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »