Reviews for The Cruellest Dream Is Reality
mi.ff29 chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
gosh, she is so stupid, this is such a huge turn off from this story, that Hermione is so stupid and weak. I cannot understand how she can even think like that.
mi.ff29 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
is Hermione stupid? How can she even think about marrying Harry? Does she have no dignity and self respect? If I was her, I would never talk to him again.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
This was such a sweet story! I really liked it :)
ILoveTomFeltonSoMuch chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Ginny that bitch! ahhh well I understand that she and Harry moved on and thats quite resonable but Ginny's wicked act's so damn evil! bitch. that's what she was.
ILoveTomFeltonSoMuch chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
Very well-written! I must say that I am impressed with your control and use of emotions... what happened between Hermione and Draco was natural, cute yet not soppy - convincing and lovely - little affecto
ILoveTomFeltonSoMuch chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
CheshireCat23 chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
This was really good!
voldyismyfather chapter 16 . 5/21/2010
awwwwwww love it x
TheLighterBlonde chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
NewAgeGrave chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
Ah! So many cliches! I think my head might explode! Lol, kidding. I loved this! Keep it up!

Dead
obseZzionZzZ chapter 16 . 1/7/2007
Hahah the ending comment is such a Draco thing to say.

Ah, I love him.

Amazing story! Whee!
firefawn chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Hrm, excellent chapter, but I must say that you should really delete this chapter, and tack on what is in it into chapter 5. It is far too short to really stand alone, but the story overall is fantastic.
gemini69 chapter 16 . 12/6/2006
This was an absolutely wonderful story. I loved every second of it. You seem to drag the raw emotions out of your characters which is what makes your writing so good. I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Bria/gemini69
antijuicy chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I found your story through the "official" (heh) dramione lj and really liked the summary; now that I've read the first chapter I hope the others are just as good as this one. :P
Terry Moon chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
Hello!

After reading this as a hole piece -and by that I mean in a One-shot oppotunity I have to say it was really good. You've put their emotions and how they changed with time and also what and how their lives changed.

All in all it's a good story of real life.

Congratulations!