Reviews for Pandemonium
Maiko Sota chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Please pick this story up and continue. I looked at the updatd date, and it has been over four years. But please, it would be a great horror if this amazing story was not continued. Please, please continue. (I know I'm not good at critacisum, but I've never given a review like this)
Skoozyy chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
How did I only just find this fic? I really loved reading through it all, you write the pairing so well! :D
yay chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
its sweet very sweet
MinaMarshmallow chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
omg! i love this story!

i love riimii! its like one of the best fruits basket couples ever!

and you know i was thinking of writing my own riimii fic too.

i wanted it to be like really close to the end of the manga as far as time goes. that would make life easier. XD

but yes. this story is absolutley adorable and you are an amazing writer for writing it! :D
InkyManipulation chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Dang, this is good! I love the idea of this pair, they're just so cute. *grins*

I can't wait to see more of this.

Inky
lafayette722 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
I really like this yeah i like this pairing too!I can't promise but i will try to write one!
alyhaly chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
This is so wonderful! Really it is one of the best stories I ave read on here! I must add you to my fav authors list!
RaiderTKD chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Wow... I've never smiled so much reading a fan fic before, and you just made my um... Well, night, it's evening here, lol. I loved how you kept Ritsu and Mitsuru in character, and this is actually one of the very few pairings I really really love. It was sad to look for Ritsu/Mitsuru stories here, and I only found a few worth reading, like yours. I loved it, you did a very good job, I'll be waiting for your next updates.
champagnesupernova72 chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
This is such a cute story! I thought there would be a lot more Ritsu and Mitsuru stories, but really there are not. I noticed you haven't updated in a while, I hope you do, the plot line is actually pretty good .
Shineko-chan chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I love this pairing, oh it's so wonderful! They are both so kawaii together. You are an awesome writer, keep up the good work! Update soon!
Colormyworld chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
I love this pairing too! Maybe I will write a Ritsu/Mitsu story as well, this is really inspiring. :P Can't wait for the next chapter.
One Cheeky Fox chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Hm...A Ritsu Mitsu fic? I dunno if I could do that...I suppose I could try...how about a Ritsu Oc fic? Or just a Ritsu Mitsu? How old is Ritsu anyway?
Vanessa chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I'm so happy that I found this story. I've always had an attraction to odd pairings, and this is simply perfect to me. I love Ritsu because he's so skittish, though I've never really paid much attention to the editor. But I can't say I've been so excited about a story before. I like your writing style, as well. I'm most certainly inspired to write my own Ritsu/Mitsu fanfic. I appreciate how you mentioned the way Ritsu "deflates" (that's the word I use, too) whenever poked in the side. That's so cute to me.

Please continue writing to this story, because I am most anxious to read more of it. Perhaps by that time, I'll have my own out there. Ja ne! .!
Unstable Miharu chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
I agree! Ritsu/Mii is so very hard to find. XP

Anyway... This is a really great story! _ You keep to the characters really well. The story itself is well-written and error free.

I can't wait for more! I hope you write some more soon! _
10923 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Aww, this chapter is ace! So cute!

love -little oro-