Reviews for Some Things are for Forever
m-nevermore chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
No, it wasn't too mushy, sappy, or fluffy. And I really don't think there's a single food out there that is mushy, sappy, and fluffy at the same time. Well, at least... I don't think so.. Unless Starfire created one like that..

I did like the story. It was legible (unlike some stories I have attempted to read but failed due to the misuse of grammar and spelling) and had an understandable plot. Wow, I sound like an Language Arts police. Or at least my LA teacher...

It was fluffy.. Fluffy cotton candy. Fluffy and sweet. It was cute how BB went to check on Raven. They do have a lot in common, and they can support each other when the other is hurt/down. Why am I stating the obvious again.. Well, overall, it was a great one-shot and is definitely going into my list of favorite stories.. I liked it. But I'm still wondering how on Earth did Beast Boy wake up that early. 5 in the morning? I don't think it's his regular waking time. Unless he was worried sick...

Umm... Here's another happy pill for you... Uh, thank you for the good story!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awesome!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
wow. its great
StitchWitch chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
uh isn't fanfiction a sort of food?
Flying Green Flamingo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh, that was so wonderful! I loved the figurative language...Lordy, now I sound like my LA teacher! But seriously, you have an amazing talent as a writter, and you deffinetly know how to use it. Once again, a wonderful story, and great job! ;)

FGF
PinkBlueLilac chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Happy pills, huh? Anyway, the story is good and I liked that phrase about the food thing. Haha. Oh, and you spelled friends wrongly.

Keep writing,

PinkBlueLilac
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was amazing! Raven's feelings were intense and the ending was very fitting.

Cool. :)
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Nice one-shot. _
burnt oranges chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I hardly ever give reviews on anything because I'm lazy, but I figured I should start. I really loved this, it was cute and well written. And it made my day.
lesjeux chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Nice one_Keep up the good work!:)
mr.giraffe800 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was really good. I liked it alot. Very cute. And even better, you used a quote from a fall out boy song did you not? "XO" correct? Fall Out Boy is my favorite band so that line in the beginning had me hooked! Nice job!