Reviews for Lost
chawkchic chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
Glad to see your hand is feeling better. Loved this chapter and I look forward to your next story.
charmedbaby11 chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
There better be a sequal in the works. I like this story
javalover27 chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
I loved it! Very nice job girl! Going to go read the new one now...Can't wait
omegia chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
Hey, cant wait till the sequel, i love your writing!
See Jane Write chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
Aw, that was cute. I look forward to a sequel.
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
I want to se a wedding or maby a double wedding
chawkchic chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
I am glad I got to catch this chapter. I love that Serena is there and can't wait for Casey and her "reunion". I love the depiction of Olivia as the protector she is and Alex's understanding of her lover.

Hope your wrists heals fast as I am sure I will be in withdrawl soon. :)
charmedbaby11 chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
please write more of this soon
Thompson the Nemisis chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
Alright! Go Olivia, beat those feds over the head! Casey's ok! LOL Alex is sitting there thinking of Olivia waiting to bash a feds face in is no big deal!
See Jane Write chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
Sweet. I especially liked when Elliot was supporting Liv after Alex's "death".

Yay for the baby!

Looking forward to more.
chawkchic chapter 15 . 8/24/2006
Glad Olivia found Casey. Can't wait for more so I can see that Casey (and baby hopefully) will be ok.
RebelByrdie chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
I enjoyed the "unfortunate" death of Martin a little bit too much. Whoo and two Hoos for Cragen! Though, I seriously think there should have been a few more I said, I enjoyed that a litle too much...

Though I must ask, what kind of an Einstien is Martin's woman/wife? He knocks up, sues, facilitates the kidnapping of and then locks another woman in thier basement yet...she notices nothing?

Ep! Casey has to be okay! She can't lose the baby! She just got everything in her life kind of straitened out. At the very least, Serena will be there to kiss her boo-boos when she awakens from this creepy unconciousness. Yes, I said boo-boos.
javalover27 chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
YAY! Martin is dead! It was a great chapter. I can't wait to read the reunion between Casey and Serena after Casey wakes up from unconsciousness. Woo Hoo! LOL! I look forward to reading another chapter like always. You are great. Keep the awesome work girl!
ADAAlexCabot chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
Good more more more please
omegia chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
Hey nice chapters I read the ones I missed. LOve them!