Reviews for Friends and lovers
canela chapter 1 . 3/12
A wonderful first chapter, made me smile amd curious for more
mangosmum chapter 29 . 2/14
This story was extremely enjoyable to read and laugh about. Some scenes are just so well written that I could see the characters. The humor is evident and I don't think I have enjoyed laughing so hard before. Great job!
mangosmum chapter 13 . 2/13
Only Caroline would defy goid manners and invite herself to someone's estate and then grab on to " their person" when even hugs among non related people was taboo.
mangosmum chapter 12 . 2/13
Imagining a tipsy Darcy inventing new descriptions for Collins is by far too funny!
mangosmum chapter 10 . 2/13
What's going on at Rosings? Does Anne need rescuing or is it a plot to get Darcy?
mangosmum chapter 9 . 2/13
Wickham 's debt of 1000£ is almost 80,00£ in today's money.
mangosmum chapter 5 . 2/13
Darcys description of his aunt are hysterical! Who knew that he could be so witty. Its fun seeing the relationship developing between these two men.
nancyjeanne chapter 29 . 11/26/2017
A beautiful story, I thank you very much!
chayastamm chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
why is this rated k? not at all appropriate for children, should be m
Another Lizzie chapter 29 . 6/27/2017
Loved it.
Craftyfengirl chapter 29 . 4/4/2017
I really enjoyed thus different story with the focus far more on the male characters. I look forward to your next story!
Adam Q chapter 29 . 10/5/2016
I noticed in quite a few places your characters laughed "hardily". I presume that you really meant "heartily"?
Adam Q chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Many seminaries? The Church of England required its clergy to have a degree from either Oxford or Cambridge universities , with no special theological training. There were no seminaries as such in England at the time.
Adam Q chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Why does it take your characters so long to travel between places. We know Rosings is about 20 miles south of London, a few hours travel on good roads (see a book called Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen), yet you have them taking a day and a half. They could walk there more quickly. Pemberley to London should take about two three days, not four.
EngLitLover chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Beginning of friendship between Darcy and Bingley is very interesting. Great start.