Reviews for Friends and lovers
Surely not Caroline
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 2/8/2021
Stay strong, Charles
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 2/8/2021
Nice to see he's on to Caroline
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 2/8/2021
Forewarned is forearmed
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 2/7/2021
Loving the valet
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 2/7/2021
Fascinating
Debby-1957 chapter 28 . 10/24/2020
One of the best things about the story was the dialog. There were so many wonderful conversations! There was a lot of humor, which was wonderful, and also meaningful discussions that made me love the characters.

I also loved the way Elizabeth regarded Darcy with sympathy and kindness for his “shyness” when they met. This was a good alternative to the personal feud between them in the original book.
Debby-1957 chapter 29 . 10/24/2020
I loved this story! It was so nice to read about Darcy’s years at school, and about how Darcy and Bingley met and became best friends.

So many events were altered that when Darcy met Elizabeth he was ready to meet the love of his life. My goodness, that was satisfying! I wasn’t ready for this lovely story to end. Thank you!

P.S. It might be a good idea to change the rating. It’s definitely not “K”. At least, “T”. I actually appreciated how real love and passion was portrayed

It was a bit distracting when the quotation marks were messed up, but I loved the story!

romanticsoul49 chapter 29 . 9/2/2020
Lovely story. I have read it many times and always enjoy it, from beginning to end. The added insight into Darcy's character and his friendships made the story unique and very special. Angst free love story. Love your style. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
Just read this story for the first time and I loved it! I love this version of Darcy. Well, really all of the characters are wonderful. Thanks for sharing! Will read it again.
Lucille12 chapter 29 . 4/4/2020
Loved this story! Especially Darcy's perspective and how we got to see what happens before the 'official' start. Thank you for writing and for sharing!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
Es una historia ligera que abarca el "antes" de los sucesos de la historia original, solo que este Darcy es mucho más abierto.
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »