Reviews for Friends and lovers
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
What a fantastic idea for a story. Thank you.
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 29 . 2/15/2020
Oh how lovely
Guest chapter 29 . 2/14/2020
I love your stories do you write under a different name or on another site? Hoping to read more of your work plus I love pride and prejudice. Thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 11/18/2019
What a lovely story! My guess for the couple: Lord and Lady Matlock!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2019
Thank you so much for writing this; it was great fun to read!
Edward'sDJ chapter 29 . 9/28/2019
Delightful, thank you
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 9/28/2019
So well written and imaginative, but really let down by silly spelling errors of Georgiana, Lambton and Gardiner.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2019
Intriguing start
Levenez chapter 29 . 6/7/2019
Sweet story. Thank you for that.
I am not sure if I missed that part (too many late night reading?) but you didn’t seem to write much of Darcy and Elisabeth meeting each other’s as acquaintances after the guests of Netherfield had arrived?
But I enjoyed reading this story greatly. Thank you
Elin Eriksen chapter 29 . 5/20/2019
Thank you for writing, I really liked the premises but I thought it a little slow in the beginning and the introduction, overly long. Loved the banter between Darcy and Bingley though.
Enjoyed the twists you had made to Anne and Caroline.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
a small historical error: Rasputin is a Russian born in 1869 confidant of Tsarina Alexandra

otherwise, I like this fiction that complements the characters' past
Guest chapter 29 . 4/27/2019
well, heck, I can't figure out who was the couple in the glen that Caroline didn't make trouble for. All the main characters were dutifully apart and accounted for.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2019
You are a truly gifted author and this has to be one of my favourite stories. It is absolute perfection..the way you write your characters...the pace, flow and gripping content...I couldn't put it down. Of course I'm a huge fan of D&E. So far I would rate this story a 10. Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/10/2019
Thank you for a great story. What a great idea to detail Darcy's early life and meeting with Bingley. Your story felt so much more rounded with the inclusion of other friends and the sorts of pastimes rich young men of the time would have had. I guess it had to be Lydia in the glen, naughty girl.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2019
10 miles around does not seem a very large estate ie 1.4 miles across which you could walk in 25 minutes. 10 miles across would make more sense but i'm not sure even that would count as really big, tho' I can't be bothered to work out how many acres that would be. Most estates would be spoken of in terms of many acres they contained, not how big the circumference or diameter.
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »