Reviews for Real Time
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Interesting... I never thought of that pairing...

Good fanfic, i liked the ending
VacantEyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Please write more..about this pairing..I AM HOOKED...I liked the next one you had..
Useful76 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Excellent story. It felt very real. Rangiku has always had pain in her life despite her happy go lucky exterior. You captured her well. You also got Byakuya's depressed state perfect. His wife's death haunts him.

Again Excellent work.
M. Bautista chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
::SOBS HAPPILY::

OMG OMG OMFG I LOVE YOU! Theres NOTHING for byakuya but yaio! ::sobs again:: ITS LIKE, just RenjiByakuya. thank you, THANK YOU!

ok, now the story, THAT was good, really well written (proper format, gramma, and such) But no only that, it was a very fine story. It was kind of sad with byakuya calling her hisana and all, but still, i liked it, especially that ending. It was all in all a great fic mulitplied by ten for being the only non-yaoi byakuya fic i could find. FAVORITE!
Hassun chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
What a sad story. Very well done though. Byakuya just can't handle it anymore can he? It's interesting that he sees his wife in Rangiku, or could it be he sees it in any woman he meets?

Now that would be a hell to live through...
ketura chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
hi nice one! can i ask? what's a rangiku?
l Hypocrisy l chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very great story. I love the pair of Byakuya/Rangiku. I think they make a good couple.
thunder sister chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh! I want a sequel! This is good! I'm curious to know Byakuya's reaction!
xhecticbankaix chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow I loved this story...I've never seen this pairing before but you've written it great! ) It's so good you get a fav keep up the good work!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hrm...very interesting pairing. Love the idea of the story. The characterizations were very well done. I loved the dialogue too. It's actually very believable that Byakuya might find comfort in Rangiku's arms to forget his loss. Her thoughts and characterizations were probably the best part of this story. I loved it, keep up the good work!
Nathan Huss chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very nice, very nice...

As a fan of odd pairings, I like things like this. In addition to being well-written, it has a good length and timing/pacing. Neither of these characters are ones I particularly follow too closely in either the manga or fanfiction, but this kept my attention and satisfied me with their actions and resolution.

Any chance of a sequel, taking the story from Byakuya's POV?
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Poor Matsumoto. She should have whacked Byakuya on the head.
urja shannan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
to sad! gah! after gin move to byakuya? wew, look forward toit!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2