Reviews for A Common Thing
TamariChan chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Why didn't she use her magic? To have his clothes pull him away from her, or form a cocoon around him so he couldn't move?
cheesecake15 chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
tehehe, love this last chapter, actually love the whole story :)

. xx .
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
very good, totally enjoyed reading this story
BACswimma chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
i liked it it was a good story. keep writing!
Kalacyn chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
A few chapters earlier, you wanted to know if any of your readers was interested in doing some fan art. I think I would like to. Did you have any specific scenes in mind?

Great story by the way.
Dancing on the Edge chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I totally love it. I am a real ffemminist and Sandry and Briar are my favorite CoM characters. I also have this strange obsession with messy confrontations, and things that could really screw everyting up which is probobly why I like time travel stories in other fandoms so much. Sandry Briar Forever!
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
Love this...

The slamming-heel-on-toe-and-bending-finger sounds like what Briar used to do, did he teach her? Serve him right, then. *stifled snigger* Anyway, brilliant as usual.
alice in a coma chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Yay! There back together! Aah! Sandry blew up - literally! Good chapter. I like Ollie. She's a bit...audacious.

alice in a coma chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Nice trader song...it did NOT suck. It was actually very good. Anyway, wonderful chapter! You're a very good writer and VERY funny!

alice in a coma chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hm. Short, but very good so far. Great job with the characters.

InuAva chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
haha poor Briar, well its good for all the young ladies, lol. Good job loved this story so much!
Skysong chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
Nice ending to a great story. Thanks for completing it! :D
Hunchbook chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
Absolutely wonderful. And just to let you know, I usually despise any pairings withing the Cirlce (I've seen Briar/Tris, Brair/Sandry, I've even heard rumours of Pasco/Evvy blaugh). But I really liked this one. The only thing I\m confused about is why Sandry hid from her magic? She could have easily gotten a job as a weaver, or continued simple spinning (might even have been helpful at the tavern) I know she didn't want todraw attention to herself, but I've always thought that Sandry's magic was the most ordinary, and therefore the easiest to disguise as perfectly ordinary. That's all I have for criticism. Very well written, beautifully simplistic.
Sika'sheart chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
i hope you write a sequel, it was good. yeah you can tell that Sandry changed from her experances, though i think you made her welcome back a little too wrapped up, some people should still be a little angry at her for disappearing.
Ana-Misa chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
Aloha, I enjoyed reading your story about Briar and Sandry. I think they make a cute couple. Good luck with your next story I look forward to reading your future work.