Reviews for Coveted
Oni-deity chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my god...that was deep...very very deep and emotional...I love it! You, my dear sir, are one hell of a writer TTxTT I could see everything like an episode...the memory flashes...I wanted to cry! TTxTT excellent work, man.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, Lloyd managed to find one of his childhood homes... Well, Noishe led him too it.

Well written! Awesome read.
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow... you have the most brilliant ideas!
mika chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*cries* this was...this was...!

..beautiful.
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
A nice flashback fic with some Lloyd and Noishe fun. Written nicely and realistically. The subdued way it was written lended a lot to the atomsphere of it taking place in an abandoned house.

-Shadow of Undine
Frozen In Flight chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that is cute... even if i have a hard time seeing Kratos tickle a little Lloyd... but FUNNY!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw... that's just what I needed to read after that sad ending with Kratos.

Baby Lloyd is so cute! I love the KratosxLloyd (non-slash! bleh, that's just sick) father-son fluff... 'tis so fluffy!

Hmm... I doubt that Lloyd knows what the word contradicted means still... I mean a 25 out of 400 hundred? Though... he did know avaracious... Hmm... Hey, does that make Kratos phys- never mind. Stupid question.

Okay, okay, I'm going now. Luff you Arky buddy!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Awe...that was so sad...but really good. I loved it...all! I love the work you do with Lloyd and his family...especially in stories like this. I feel so sorry for Lloyd...and haha...you just made it worse! hugs Lloyd

Great job on this one...just like the others. I love your writting, so keep up the good work.

Kratos Wilder
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh, that was such a sweet little fic. The way that you put stuff like this together just shows how amazing a writer you are. There's just something about the little details that you put in that make situations seem so much more real and in depth. You write the characters so well, too; even when you write Lloyd as a little kid, it's still Lloyd in some ways. And it's really cute, too. XD

I swear, you get better with each and every fic that you write. Keep it up!