Reviews for Ocarina of Konoha
pikachucat chapter 43 . 8/3
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 19 . 6/30
Poor Kyuubi
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 16 . 6/30
I don't get how his clothes just happen to be the right size. Coincidentally I got to this bit earlier and wondered the exact same thing XD
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 11 . 6/28
... But I want my own Kyuubi fairy to massacre my enemies for me...

Hey you've put me in the mood for playing the Ocarina of Time now! :-D Thanks!
No Ninja & Nine-Tailed Demon FOX? Sucks.
For the Tektites
Axcel chapter 6 . 1/1
Considering Zelda's hair color in most recent art tends to be auburn, I can imagine her being a henge'd (to look like a child and for the ears) Terumi Mei. In fact, her personality would go perfectly for that roll for playing off of Naruto's in this fic. Sure, the chapter is already posted, but I can still comment! SO THERE!
Callian31 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Sasuke it's Sasuke. Hinata and Sakura are out so that only leaves Sasuke as Zelda.
funboy123 chapter 43 . 11/9/2014
You have to make a sequel for this story, set in majora's mask:]:]:]!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
It's actually possible to get the biggoron sword before the forest temple.
Xenter chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wow, if only Kyuubi would talk to us, it pretty shattered every walls in existence ;) Awesome story!
Stormtiger89 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Fairy/human relationships are possible, just look at the movie Hook.
ChellSky chapter 41 . 8/9/2014
So I just came back from a week long trip where only a few downloaded fanfic kept me company and as yours was one of the few that I actualy read I decided to review despite the fact that I usualy don't do that as I am a little shy when it comes to the internet:
Ocarina of konoha was... hilarious. I laughed like a maniac when I found out who's playing Zelda and although nothing has topped that it was still funny. I must confess it got little tedious at the end, but I'll definitly read the sequel. D
Random Author chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
*deadpan* I knew since the moment Hinata was taken. It's gonna be Sasuke. *facepalm* crack pairings...
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 43 . 7/21/2014