Reviews for My Dark Angel
EmoUmbreon chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
i like the twist i thought it was relly nice you did a good job
The Head Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
It was simply wonderful. But Viewers would be confused if the story was to its end. Maybe try putting a " The End" at the end of the story. I would rate this 3 1/2 stars.
Espiowarrior chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Hey its the legendary (or infamous, I dont care) reviewer Espiowarrior. whats gonna happen to espio
Neros Urameshi chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Poor Espio... May God watch over you.

Very good fic, buddy.
QJD1381 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I stopped reading this story just because of the first chapter's title. No matter how good a Shadouge is, i will not read it if it involves the death of my 2nd fav character :(
Azayaka Kiryu chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
"I'm Money"
Conceal A Deadily-Poisen chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
and one more great ending by the great shadouge4ever -
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Nice work. So, it was Nack all along, huh? So, what of the Street Punks now? Without their "leader" around, what'll become of them? Perhaps some of them will join the Chaotix after all, like Maxcell. Well, anyway, see you next fic.
Jersey Devil chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Lance is an artificial lifeform? And he killed Espio? And there's a happy ending to a shadowrougeforever story? I am in complete shock!

Great story, can't wait for the next.
shaddiesgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Love the Story can't wait for the next!
Conceal A Deadily-Poisen chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Dun Duun DUN! Awesome chapter. Please update
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
WHO! WHO IS IT! NAILS! LANCE! HAO! DARK! UPDATE SO I CAN FIND OUT! Please, Shadrougeforever?
shaddiesgirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
OMFG OMFG the suspence is killing me please update soon! please Shadrouge4ever please don't take forever to update!

Soi do it soon!