Reviews for All the Small Things
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
hahahha that's sooo shikamaru for ya
peanutbutter126 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So sweet and in character. The pacing and writing was perfect. Thanks for sharing :)
eryxl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Lovely ficlet. I'm a fan of the subtlety between Ino and Chouji, and how Shikamaru fails to understand at first. There needs to be more fics that show both Chouji and Ino in a positive light. Thanks for sharing!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Cute. Love the team dynamics.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love Ino Chouji stories and there are so few of them

this ones a gold
maravelous chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Adorable and pretty, with almost a touch of nastalgia in it. I love it. Good job. Not too much to say regarding the sweet simplicity, as quite obviously your writing style and impecable grammar far exceed my own abilities to properly compliment you, but nontheles...I love it. Definitely going into my favorites. Please continue to write, you're very talented. :]
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this was the best. I loved how you described Chouji and Ino's interactions, how Ino always ordered the the daikon just to give it to Chouji. And Shikamaru was cute being slow to notice.
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Cute. I think Chouji/Ino are my favourite neglected couple.
iNejiHina chapter 1 . 12/3/2008

It's hard to find a good ChouIno DX

I love this fic. Not really funny. Did you really mean "fluffy"? X3
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Rather amusing, I liked the idea of it.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I LOVE IT! its sweet but not sugar overload GO CHOUJI/INO!
Chidora chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
love it! :D
Alien chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That is so sweet
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I always love your Team 10 portrayals. I'm just not a ChoIno fan, because I think if she were to be with anyone on her team it should be Shikamaru. I guess I've taking this pairing so seriously, I almost started to believe it's canon :) But I loved the way you wrote it anyway.