Reviews for The End of Every Story
Takara yume chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Haha aww so cute! Gosh-so sad this had to end so quickly but this was really great :'"D Thanks for the amazing story that isn't all about rainbows and sun shines for a change and where the guy's aren't so perfect etc. ; v ; I love you for making this well done!
Takara yume chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Ahaha aww woow this was a great chapter indeed XDD loved it!
Takara yume chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Yes, this chapter was so hot, sad and wow, just so many feels/chokes Q A Q
Takara yume chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
unf some name typos..? am not sure, since in Chapter 2, you called Olette, Odette and here Roxer for Roxas, near the end part. ; v ; also, your intimated should be intimidated, other than that I think this story is amazing and sooo interesting ; v ; ))/ poor Roxy having to be blackmailed though/chokes

Anyways great chapter!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Veeson chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Omg, this fic is fantastic! It's like, so good! so well described, so sweet but spicy, and their romance was so aaww...and they are very cute together 3 i think this pair is totally awesome and this fic is fantastic and youa re an amazing writer, so faving this fic!
Konyi chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
oh, wow, this was an extremely fun chapter to read. Loved how you described the "emptiness" in roxas's head, very well put. How you included that little tangerine bit, it was just funny and it really tied in the story. Love where you are taking this story!
Konyi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is my first fic involving these two, must say, I'm quite excited to keep on reading. Very nice start. Must keep on reading, but expect a longer review/commentary from me on the next one :)
KarinxIno Fan chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
This will be the 4th Kingdom Hearts story I ever read! I'm glad I decided to do something new for a change and not read a Naruto fic. You have converted me into a SeiferxRoxas fan. I'm gonna go read your other stories now.
Armadura Fairy chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Love and Hate two emotions that will always balance each other.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
...

KICK HIS ASS ROXIE!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
lol i knew there was a reason he made him say it!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
lol i would have never seen this coming!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
never agree to what you don't get Roxas XD
Shr0ud chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
That was too rushed we need more love