Reviews for Coming of the Storm
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Wow, not bad. But did you really have to taszer Cyclones? -stares at the poor mech-
Rydan fall chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
No Dinobots? The horror, O the horror. :D

The seconde Zoids Serie with Liger Zero as the main Zoid, gave it the ability to fuse with another Zoid, mostly bird Zoids, though.

But since Storm her alt-mode is a Lightning Saix without it's back-canon/booster pack, you could always let Strike alter her and Ravenscythe to be able to link-up/fuse with each other in their alt-mode's.

Ravenscythe's alt-mod is some bird like jet, right?

One moody Zoid warrior coming up. ;7

Another upgrade Spike could give Storm would be in the Zoid power generation way, wild Zoids somehow get their power somewere.

Also, were come wild Zoids from, anyway?

One thing that is troubling, though.

How does Spike expect to pay for anything?

They don't own any money...

ps: Break up the scene, please, when changing to another scene.

Reads easier.

pps: Zoids don't have holograms, Transformers normaly do.

Storm might not have it, yet having the specs for it in her mind, thus I hope that is were Spike got it from (with some of his own trown in).

ps: Don't forget the paint, that mark has still to be painted over.

Or are you going for a Liger Zero gun mount problem? :p
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i read all the other storys are you going to update this one soon?
mirith silverwing chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
make... another... book... that... continues... this one... or i kill you! (aims gigaenergon cannon at you and your gruop.)
mirith silverwing chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
...
Jai Rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Nice.

This is a good idea! I wouldn't have thought of that, and I love both the Transformer series, and the Zoids(used to be obsessed)

D
Tigerprime chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
nice to see your still continueing this story
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
A million thank yous for updating your story Storm Blue Lighting Saix, good luck on chapter 9.
bluedrgnMethy chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yay Storm! I love this story...a little grammer and mechanics problems but no biggie. I can still understand what you're saying.

Great job!
Tigerprime chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
very nice and interstingly writen

But what is Spike? A Zoid or Organoid?

If he's an Organoid, then he'll be tiny compared to Storm, and he might have to be a Mini-Con too since there no Autobots or Decpeticons of that size in the A/E/C universe
cosmicfalcon chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
you updated! im not going too have too wait sevral years for the next chapter am i?
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Cool chapter...once again the funny commentary cracks me up! *lol* Havin' Megs tell ya no more sugar for you :P Cute
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
*heh* XD Love the color commentary by Megs! :)
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Cool! :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Cannot wait to know what happens next, I used to watch the series Zoids from your story on cartoon network. please e-mail me at for more info on the up coming chapters.