Reviews for Fated Chance
Marshmallow1827 chapter 1 . 4/9
I love your idea.
DQ chapter 8 . 2/18
Well, a prologue like this nicely gives you a smug edge over the characters as you know what brought them back this time and they (hopefully) don't (and never will). :P

At this point though all know/dont-know trimetravel starts have already been covered, but anything leading to timetravel is always an awesome read :) Don't think I read this fic before as I've been avoiding the Marauder era for years! :P
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 1/27
I don't read stories that feature Ginny. I read a few back in the day, but she's barely a character in canon, and a hopeless fan girl at that. Canon pairings are the worst. And that's the only reason to bring her into this story.
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 1/27
Leave Ginny out, and make Ron one of the casualties since you seem intent to keep others alive that did not make it. Some people have to die in a war. Harry and the others cannot save everyone.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 1/27
No one is going to choose Ron Weasley over Sirius Black. And the fact that Hermione even likes Ron to begin with is disgusting. He's an idiot, who does not deserve her.

Harry isn't coming across so well either, and why not actually get sorted? The Marauders aren't going to appreciate someone else coming into their dorm with all their secrets and Remus. Besides, there's no guarantee Harry would even have liked his parents as teenagers, or been friends with them.

Hermione's ease with being around others is great. However, I am not seeing much about this story to make it stand out from others just like it.
m chapter 2 . 1/4
Great depiction of the characters! Love it already!
katiek121 chapter 30 . 10/25/2014
I loved every minute of this! Did they win in the end? I am assuming yes. I wish we could have read about them "reuniting" with Sirius, Remus, and Fee at the end.
Icelightningz chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic
musingmarauder chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
I love everything about this fic. I cried when James realised that he was going to die. It's a shame you don't seem to be writing anymore. You're very talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is the best beginning to a time travel fix I've read so far I really hope the rest of the story is as well written
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
What? No Ginny!
johnapple chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
Kool. An original story, Very good. %Thank you.
I love this chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is all really nicely written, but the beginning (Harry's dream) was written incredibly well!
theshysmartgirl chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
I really liked this story! Cool plot! Love the last chapter with the timeline joining up