Reviews for Fated Chance
nayin1704 chapter 30 . 9/18
Okay
HitachinWeasley chapter 15 . 6/3
god what is wrong with you
kat99421 chapter 30 . 3/27
I love it. I love it so much. please please make a book about what happens after they wake up please.
ZySGenie chapter 30 . 2/6
THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! AND THE ENDING!
Seftimiu chapter 10 . 1/27
I know this story is over and done with, but just thought I would give a bit of C & C in the form of advice. Always double check the dates of movies and music when referencing them in a story. For example, you have them talking about Footloose. That did not come out until 1984. Harry would have already been born and living with the Dursleys. Interesting story so far!
Limitsky chapter 1 . 1/19
No you shouldn't demean yourself. The idea was pretty good. Although I don't understand why Time was against them. But like I said, the idea seemed pretty original. Keep it up!
Brilliant chapter 30 . 1/12
I'll leave an in depth review when I can find the time, but suffice it to say at this juncture that your story is BRILLIANT.
IceLady99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Wow . I just started reading this and after finishing the first chapter I had goosebumps.
Fate against time . I've never seen anything like this before .It's absolutely awesome. Though I have to admit I didn't realize who you were referring to by lion, dog and owl at first . Anyway I'm going to read the rest of it the way why wasn't Dumbledore mentioned? I would think he's an important piece in the ! he'd probably be a white phoenix or maybe he has already died and that's why he wasn't mentioned? Well I'm going to find out now.
Um... this is the longest review I've ever written. Okay then.
Ezmerelda chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
This is one of the better time travel stories I've read. Good job, thanks for writing! -"-
vivienne99 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
I was so confused when i first read the bio but it was a time travel fic plus with harry and ginny so i thought y not and omg now the title seems so obvious and the story was so good and it didnt have an endin with pieces missig or loose strings bc u can just say wut happened in the original story happened this was a rly great story
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
Fantastic ending! Thank you for writing this- xoxo lil voldie
Tabitha chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm the same as you, but when a FanFiction idea pops into my head I must read it not write it!
Maraduersforever chapter 30 . 5/13/2015