Reviews for Impossible Dream
SamIAm7254 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Going trick or treating with Parker is so cute!
maligal17 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
please continue! i know it has been a long time, but this is rather intriguing.
maligal17 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
This is a really great story!

Please continue it!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
please up-date soon.
ehliza chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Any chance youll finish this story? Its just so interesting and its a shame, its not complete.
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Hi Andrea,

I know you have this story on hold but I still had to read it. It could be such a good one. I have been through the whole infertility round-about. I had the years of tests, operations, two IVF's and the losses. Did you ever hear the song by Gareth Brooks "Unanswered Prayers". Well that's me. All the prayers to have a baby and now with my two "adopted girls" I always think of that song and thank God for unanswered prayers becuase if my original prayers had been heard I would not have my two daughters now and I would not swap them for anything in this world.

Are you going to continue with this one? It could be such a good one.

Ger
Habita chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Interesting story... I hope you continue it :-)
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
really liked the first four Chapters.. I hope you continue the story soon, since I noticed the on hitus message the the end of the summery..
Chiianna chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Oh, i really hope you do continue this story at some point...
claudia flies chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
The story is very original, and I especially enjoyed the well written dialogue. I also like the fact that you pointed out how uncomfotable it is when collagues and friends mount such pressure on Bones and push their own ideals onto her. I'm looking foward how the story will progress.
rocks and glass chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
This is a brilliant story so far, very original, I like it a lot. I think that if you can you should definitely finish it; it would be a shame to let such a promising story/plot go to waste. On top of that, having read pretty much everything else which you have on (they were all brilliant by the way), I am confident that you wouldn't butcher the plot or the characters' personalities as so many others would especially with this sort of plot. Please at least have another look and see if you can return to writing this story soon. Looking forward to more whenever it may come along.
sheBONES chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I know that this story is on hold, but I think you should consider toying with it again, because it's a very well-written and original plot. I've read most of your stories and I'm sure that if you write anything else for this one, it'll be great!
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Please continue! I love it!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Finally I finished reading chapter 4 I am so proud of myself. Anywho GREAT chapter I can't wait for #5
FoxMarie chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Ah, my favorite B&B has returned with an emotional story that hits close to home! Can't wait for more!