Reviews for Silent Ribcages
UnpoeticGirl chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
This was great. Honestly, fantastic work!
kennedy ann chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I love the way you write. This is truly a compliment because I hate the structure and flow of almost everything i read. But you... i like you. It's a shame you stopped doing these. My affair with your work has been all too brief.

-kennedy ann
katierose17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, I almost cried. This was so sad but beautiful. I loved this.
Novocain chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
You know, this is extraodinarily gorgeous. Just - very emotional. I love the style you used. Not to mention the beautiful prose. - Excellent work.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
well that must of sucked. esp hermione she really got shafted... sheesh. can we smake ginny upside the head a little for that stint?

dreamer
GoldenEvence chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
:(. I thought it was going to go a bit like Unexpected did, but with Hermione and Ginny changing roles. Obviously that wasn't the case. I like to hold onto hope and think that this was the prelude to Leather & Cigarettes; the events that happened during Hogwarts.

I liked this perspective. It was quite different and, I don't know, made me feel like I was in Ginny's head and WAS the girl doing all of these emotionally abusive things to Hermione. I also thought that leaving the final one-shot in 3rd person really encompassed the entire series in a very objective light. It was sad, though.

Mostly through reading this, I was listening to Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 which is kinda the anthem of this story. Then, whilst finishing this fic, Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap randomly came on which wasn't exactly happy and lighthearted.

Loved this story (as well as the aforementioned ones). I've been reading them all within the past couple days. I've found them more entertaining and consuming than the 7th book. This should be a major hint to JK Rowling that she needs (or should've..) to add a lesbian storyline :P.

I look forward to more stories from you. Oh, and if none of what I said makes sense, then I'm sorry; it's late and my brain hurts :).
JstAnthrRdr chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Your writing takes my breath away. You are an extraordinary writer. Gorgeous...
erin chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
this is the scariest thing i have ever read in my entire life. it is exaclty what has happened to me. written to a T. how the hell did you do that? i have never been more moved by anything. swear to god you've got me crying, this is horrible, its beautiful, but horrible.
Briony Jayde chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Beautiful. Raw but beautiful.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
oh god...the pain, the actual raw unadulterated pain. I can't bear it...the one thing i can't take is people being in love and not being together, for circumstantial reasons. you truly do write from the heart, as though this is your story that you've translated into words, with different characters. i hope this continues...and i'm going to see what else you've written. You are an amazing writer, and i can't wait to read more from you.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
oh my god are you trying to destroy me? That was so painful. You are a beautiful writer and i can't wait to read the other chapters...which i will do now
Questioning Destiny chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I really love your stories, their just amazing. You always write them with with so much feeling, they feel they're apart of your history, a part of you. You give them a life of their own, with a small nudge from you and they just draw people in. I admire your writting ablities, you are an amazing author, please never stop writting.

Mel
someone chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
damn you and your genius mind...haha, every story you write EVERY single one is just amazing, I dont know where you get this passion from, those emotions, those ideas but they are just overwhelming, You must be such a special person.
Sora is 1337 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
OMGz that is so F-ing sad, I almost cried. There has to be more, one would hope.
Lyssasoulless chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Aww. thats so sad. Very well written but sad none the less.