Reviews for Watching Your Six
CripticWolf chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
AWESOME Chapter! i loved it :) please update soon :)
yellowvalley chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
'The soft command was followed by the sound of cold metal behind his ear. Followed by an unmistakable click'

typo. Just wanted to point that out real quick for you :)

::sigh:: I simply love your stories.

And I loved the interaction here between Gibbs and Dinozzo Snr. here. Competetive. love it. It would be oh so awesome for the show to do it, as Gibb's affection for his staff (Tony especially) is obvious (although you get the feeling alot of it is "off camera"). Gibbs is so the type to get jealous and overprotective. ::nods::

I promise I won't annoy you any more ::blushes:: You just totally left me hanging last time!

p.s. Do you have fics posted anywhere else? I've read all yours here...
CalliM chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Thank you for the update! I am now dying to see just how Gibbs manages to make sure that DiNozzo Sr doesn't ruin any more lives. He'll do something creative that is for sure. Good story! Thanks.
beyondtired chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Yeah an update! The opening was perfect - so Tony. Loved the little inside joke about him being married to Jessica Alba. Also especially liked the part about Gibbs having no doubt that Tony shot to kill in order to save Gibbs' life and didn't even miss because of the concussion, just hit the wrong DN, Sr. Excellent chapter and well worth waiting for.
Tweeter chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Wonderful chapter! I'm so happy to see another installment, I'll forgive the delay. That is so in-character for Gibbs. Beautifully done.
Spirited Celebration chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Yes! Gibbs Rocks! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing!
Lynnp chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Yay, you updated! Another great chapter. Looking forward to the final part.

Love,

Lynn

x
Zagreb-girl chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
As always great chapter. This chapter is a proof that this story is coming to its end. But nevertheless dont stop writing you are very good writer.
Ansela chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
NO! Gibbs can't just vanish into the night again! What is he going to do to that bastard? Update fast or you'll find kunai lodged in some very painful places!
disneygirl810 chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
FANTASTICO
Primus Inter Pares chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
*putting away sharp, pointy objects*

That chapter was SO worth the wait! I have read pretty much every good NCIS story on FF, but I cannot think of any author at the moment who captures this special relationship between Gibbs and Tony quite as well as you do, that mentor - student/protege connection, the paternal way that Gibbs feels about Tony despite the grumpyness and the fact that he always keeps him on his toes. And the best part about it is: Unlike most stories yours never becomes cheesy when true feelings are shown, both characters are still in line with what we see on the show and THAT is very hard to achieve.

Thank you again for a wonderful story (yes, I know there is one more chapter!) and let me say I am very much looking forward to the next!

Keep doing what you doing and have a great Sunday.

Love,

PIP
Wild320 chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
That was a great chapter and I looking forward to the next one. Update soon
Primus Inter Pares chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
PLEASE update before your faithful readers start throwing sharp, pointy objects! :D Seriously, you just cannot let us live in misery and with a nasty cliffhanger like that for so long. It's not in accordance with the Geneva Convention, you know. *g*
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 7/6/2006