Reviews for Watching Your Six
shirik chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
excellent chapter!
Susan chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Excellent story. I like how you've characterized Tony and Gibbs. There is enough of the canon in there, that it seems like something the show writers would write. :)

Thanks for sharing.
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
a very nice start to what looks to be a good, no very good, story.
Tweeter chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
I like this, very much. I love the way Gibbs got Tony to see what others saw in him. Well done.
ladc chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Ooh, nice touch. Having Tony read a description of how others have seen him without his knowing it is about him! I truly liked that touch, as well as the thought of Gibbs sitting down and trying to help Tony with an old cold case from Tony's police days.
Joey chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hi!

I relly like your story and I hope that you'll update very soon. I live in Denmark and we are also way behind on the episodes.

Big hug from Joey
beyondtired chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Good, very good. Really looking forward to the next part.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I'm liking this so far. Being from the UK too i sympathise with the fact you've only seen the start of series 1. But how great is the show! If you have access to cable channel FX 289 however they show NCIS on a Friday night and it's showing the last couple of episode of series 3 at the moment on a Friday night. Keep writing the story Tony is the best and you've got the characterisation of Gibbs and Tony down to a T. Well done.
ladc chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Love it so far. Seems so typical of Gibbs to not just tell Tony what he is doing, but letting Tony figure it out on his own. By the way, it is DiNozzo, not DiNozzio (sorry for bothering to point that out, I am easily distracted by those things).
nikita chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
whoo this is great i hope you update soon please cant wait for the next chapter
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'm looking forward to more of this. It's really good! I like that you keep Gibbs and Tony in character.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23