Reviews for Watching Your Six
The Lost Kid chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I love how you mentioned the CSI character Nick! How awesome would it be if they actually did a cross-over of the two shows
Net Sparrow chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
Great story with Tony-Whump but also great drawing of characters, insight of Tonys childhood and family, and a Gibbs who has his six. Perfect !
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Interesting ending, although my reception was colored by the fact that I have seen 'Flesh and Blood' and we now know that DiNozzo Snr may be a bit of a con artist and a neglectful parent, but he lacks any sort of malice, and is mostly just pathetic. I think he even loves Tony in a way. He seemed hurt when he learned Tony had been sick and had neglected to even tell him. Again, though, this story was written so far before that that there was no way you possibly could have known. Just thought to mention it. Anyway, I will have to read more of your stories after sleeping a little. I would like to know, though, if you ever plan on doing a fic with Tiva. Its not like I will stop reading if you don't. And I definitely don't want anything past the normal, awesome banter that lets you know they love each other but never say it. Just curious. Saw a season 6 ep today, where a gun was fired, and then someone hit Tony with the butt of a gun in the face and knocked him out. Ziva started tearing the guys apart, because apparently she thought he had been shot. So wonderful. And he was all serious most of the ep. I love him when he's all intense and mature. I love his jokes, but its nice to see those moments where you have to respect him, and understand why he would make a good leader.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
It's called an earwig, not an ear-wick. Hearing mistake. Its named after the bug, which someone told me likes to crawl into peoples ears and hunker down there. I don't think it's true, but someone said it in day-camp when I was nine, and it stuck with me. As such, when I see them with their creepy little pincers in the house, I immediately go into smack-down mode. Kill the suckers. Anyway, thats what they are called. Not sure where I learned it. But, hey, I'm not sure where I get most things. Anyway, letting you know.

You clearly may disregard my last comment about believability. See, here we go again. You throw a twist, I totally fall for it. You're good, my dear. Usually, I see things like this coming a mile away in amateur fiction. Not in yours. Apparently, you could yell "Look, a distraction" and I would still stare around in confusion. Very clever.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Had to point this out. You named every single outside character Walker. The assistant to DiNoozo senior, the bad guy, and now the nurse. I think you need to look into some other last names. I usually steal my friends names.

I don't find this chapter particularly believable. Tony would never, never leave Gibbs anymore than Abby would. Just never. He's so loyal, he's a freakin' St. Bernard. A very hot one, but a St. bernard no less. But, again, early fic. Shutting up.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Tony wouldn't say daren't. I know that it can be used. he just wouldn't use it. There is probably no point in even mentioning that now, because if you still watch the show, which yesterday's posting of a new chapter suggests you do, I'm sure you know that by now. And this was an early fic, and sometimes the writers in us get away form us and enjoy language a little too much. But, the writer in me, when she isn't playing literary games, has to say something even when it means nothing. Also, I'm pretty sure you spelled curb wrong. You spelled it 'kerb'. I say pretty certain because the semester ended, and all my British friends have gone home, so I can't ask any of them if its one of those national things. however, since thats usually mostly just a letter difference, I'm going to assume its incorrect, and point it out, as I have just done.

Still a tad to mushy, but I feel bad even pointing it out, because when I read your more recent fic that wasn't an issue at all, and this was your first, and my early fic work sucked. Seriously. Sucked. A lot. I haven't written in nearly 2 years, and I want to make a comeback with an NCIS fic I have brewing that I will do only when I can differentiate from Boxed in, which it looks a lot like.

I digress...again. Good chapter. You are keeping the story going coherently. Do you have a thing about arms, thought? Two fics, both that I read today, featuring Tony and his arm issues. Everyone has their things. That fic I'm planning gets Tony shot in the thigh with Ziva there, because in the middle ages, that was considered a natural precursor to a relationship. Any medieval literature that has the hero injured in the thigh, the girl who treats it will fall in love with him, and vice versa. Too good to pass up when I learned about that.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
So I had written you this monstrous novel review, and then it said anonymous reviews disabled and I realized it logged me out, so let me do a quick summary here.

Enjoyed twist at the end

I know several sites that you can watch the show on, including the recent episodes right up to the 24th ep of season 7, which aired last night. If you are interested I will send you link, and a promise that none these sites try to trick you into paying. Trustworthy. Never caused trouble.

There is a glitch in your stories mushing words together. It is not uncommon, but I didn't know if you noticed and thought you should be aware. Its an thing, as much as we all love the site, it causes trouble.

I then ranted for a while, but I don't remember what was said. Suffice to tell you it was about 600 characters long, and had little to nothing to do with your story or NCIS, and it need not be rehashed.

Moving on to read more. bye bye now. Ta ta then.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Ha, that's so funny. I didn't even notice the spelling mistake. I've been reading so much of the fan fiction lately that my brain was on auto-correct...like microsoft word. I see grammatical errors when they are there, but sometimes my brain just fixes things like that. Sparing me the trouble, I guess. Did you know that people can read words with all the letters but the first an last jumbled, as long as those two are in place? Dyslexia might hamper that ability. I only find it interesting because, if it is done only occasionally throughout a text, chances are you won't even see it. You will fix it in your mind before processing the word, and will be blind to it.

It might be a bit on the mushy side, but as you said it was your first and you had only seen up to season 1. Here, NCIS airs several times a day on a channel I'm certain you don't have (Its called USA network, but I never did that math until just now) but it never airs the eps in order, so I originally was fed bits and pieces of the 6 seasons available at the time. It lulled me into a very confused love affair, until I got online and caught up. So, I totally understand how, this early in the game, you might not have had a firm grasp on the love/smack relationship they have. The fic is clever, and I am enjoying reading it, and fully intend to continue. I have had a hell of a time trying to decide the order to read all of your stories, so I have decided to work my way up from the past.
charli911 chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
i'd read this story before and just wanted to say again how much I like it... thanks for a great read ...you really have all the characters down pat... i can visually see the scene and hear the words as I read...perfect
JediMagnet09 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I just wanted to say that it's nice to find a story that has a good relationship between the two of these guys WITHOUT slash. I really really really don't like slash stories, but so many writers can ONLY write slash, even if they claim it's not. Your story is brilliant so far and I can't wait to keep reading! Thanks!
msdarque chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
I never would have guessed this was your first NCIS fiction.. it's fantastic and just perfect! :D

Congrats and many many stars!

PS Hate Tony's father.
SmileyDJingles chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Great story, I loved it!
sundarkeyes chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
thank you very much for the lovely fiction, I really enjoyed reading it... but you could have added tears from tony or something, its just that I love tears in the end hehe... thank you again :D
books-n-cookies chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
that was a really great story that really showed how special the bond between tony and gibbs is! i loved reading this story! great job with it!
trout1986 chapter 11 . 1/23/2010