Reviews for Watching Your Six
Bobbie chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Amazing story. Nicely told, with just the right emotion and description. Your portrayal of the characters is spot on and helped me to see it all.

Thanks so much!

Bobbie
Night Angel Gunny chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
You writing is awsome ive read a good amount of your writing. Ive been having a hard time with a Jethro/Tony story ive been wanting to write. Thanks for the insperation because of your writing I think I can finaly handle the idea I have been wanting to write for this story. Ive had it since I started writing thanks alot.
angry penguin chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Im loving all of your stories. Tony Father is truly a Bastard.

Well done.
Hinky Hippo chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Very cool story - kept me guessing throughout and tied up the ends very well.
Mokibobolink chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
Amazing story! So glad I decided to prowl around your profile and see what else you've written. :o)
Azamiko chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
*cheers* Good story! D
hudson911 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Wow, I was laughing until that last part, butnow I'm scared. Well this should get interesting. Great chapter, it's really amazing.
hudson911 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I can already tell thatn that this is the making of a good story. I did happen to notice that you added an extra 'I' in DiNozzo, but who cares right? Again, great job, and I'm exited to read the next 10 chapters.
NickTonyK chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
I love the end! Wish there was more of Gibbs taking care of Tony though. Looking forward to more, and more, and more stories! You don't really have a real life, do you?
NickTonyK chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Love it, again! Love when Tony takes charge!
NickTonyK chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
So glad Gibbs put Tony's mind at ease! Good chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
Excellent chapter! Really wish you were one of the shows writers, this would be an excellent story to explain Tony's father!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Amazing how perceptive Gibbs is, nicely done! Did you do a story about when Tony was half drowned? That would be good too! I bet you dread hearing from me! LOL, T.
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Very touching! I'm so glad I don't have to ask you to write about the stabbing incident, as you are still writing it! It's a great story too! LOL, T.
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
This is the story where he signs himself out AMA, right? Forgot about that! Tony is awesome!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »