Reviews for I Still
MayDayegirl67 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
That dick... excuse my French...
Aria Scarlet chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
He sounds like a jackass and you can do better so I hope every thing works out (and please finish I'm excited to see how it ends)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Cold Amarok chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
i know im several years late but im sorry for your losses. i enjoyed the story before this one and i was wondering if this story is compleatly abandoned or if you wanted to finish it and forgot.
The Lifeless girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
shit, continue when you feel like it please
lovely123 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
i like it and hope you be ok
Gauri92 chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
oh god...thats so mean of him. I'm really sorry...and he is a complete jackass...continue when you feel like it...please don't stress yourself out...
jenniferkim333 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Wow, that's really depressing. I remember when I lost my jump drive with all the fanfics I had written, I was so sad. But it just hurts me to know you've lost so much, I would have reacted the same as you. Don't worry, I'm sure all us readers are patient enough D Take all the time you need! Good luck!
midnightmoonsonata chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Hi the 1st chapter was short but It was great!I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!I'll be waiting patiently until you can go on thrugh wrighting agin!
coolaid chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
ok the first two pages was screar i mean like the war of the wrolds the show with the thing come out the grouds

i want to stop but i kept going and injoy the ending so great job keep it up
MandaMorgan chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
i am so sorry to hear that. take care and don't feel bad about not being able to write. the most important thing is u and your health.i hope u are fine and update when the time is is no rush.
jenniferkim333 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
aw, I'm so sorry! It's perfectly fine with me that you're taking a long time, I don't mind. I hope you will feel better about everything and I wish you the best of luck!
Singa058 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Take your time with writing the next chapters, no one is going to try to force you to hurry with it. And besides, good things come to those who wait, right?
fire angel8 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
I am so sorry that you lost your baby, thats rough. But congrats on the soon to be marriage. Take all the time you like with this story. I am not going anywhere, I like this story far too much. Anyway take your time and make it great! Latterz.
ArgentLuvzCaffeine chapter 1 . 11/18/2006