Reviews for Saint Jude
RomyFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Very powerful! Very well done!
Tink Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Such a great oneshot! Well done.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Cute! I wish X3 had gone like this. :(
Sirikit chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
After I discovered Evo-Rogue, Movie-Rogue kinda became bland to me. I haven't read XMMFF in *years*, dude, but this really struck me as something different. It's plausible, even superior to what really happened in the movie. The addition of Catholicism grounded this scene in reality - which X3 was sorely lacking in.
JustJulyy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I usually avoid movie-verse Rogue, but I was liking your work so I decided to give this a glance. I really enjoyed this, It has an air of mystery and comfort at the same time. Sad how they never learn each others names.
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hmm, I vaguely remembering reading this. I'm surprised I didn't leave a comment. Well that's why I'm here. It's sad how they're both in the same situation really. It's true what Green Amber said in her review, we tend to forget about Remy's past, which is so like Rogue. The difference would be that Rogue never got to control hers. They could actually be very much alike. Wow. Can you imagine if Rogue was Remy? Obnoxious, self assured, kind of a slut:)...There's some fic fodder if I've ever seen any.
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aw. That's so cute! I loved it. Poor Remy, with no screen time...
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Very nice story. Well written, and captivating. I have to say though, I sort of wish they had walked out of the clinic together...
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
One word: Fantastic. Exactly the little filler I needed after years of torment over such a coupling choice. I can imagine that this actually may have happened, which is great. I'm greatly satisfied, you've made it realistically plausible from within the sham of a coupling within these films.

Stupid Bobby.

Well done m'luv,

Lady F
Sareh chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aww! I love this ficlet!

If only it could become canon-verse. *sigh* we can only hope.

The whole 'Mississippi'-'Louisianna' thing was sweet. I like how Remy notices the way Rogue longs to touch his hand, but keeps just far enough away not to hurt him. Him giving her the medallion was lovely - a connection between one that is clearly at a low point in his life (with having the destructive and selfharming powers) and one that seems to be clinging onto the oppertunity to be free of her powers with desperate certainty.

This ficlet is brilliant. _ .. and is being added to my faves
Orion Kohaishu chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Thank you, darling! This is actually the first X-Men fanfiction I have read since February and it was just delightful enough to make me fall madly in love with the fandom all over again and then work extra hard to update. So thank you, thank you.

This was beautiful. I mean, you incorporated a side to Remy that most ignore: pre-Essex I-can't-control-my-fiery-power-of-death-and-pain Remy. So kudos for that! And also for having Marie/Rogue so in character; she didn't doubt her decision, and seemed so darm Roguey. Loved it. Am faving it.

-Ori

PS: The Saint Jude part was the cutest ever!
cptevelyn chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Two words: Loved it!

I really want to see more of this. Pwease?
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
_ It made me happy too. Yeah, about X3...a lot of stuff about it just sucked wide, not terrible, but not great...though my older cousin's got not taste, he loved it...psycho...worships the upcoming "Superman" flick too, to which I can't helpt but think [resentfully] "oh, you mean the one Singer dumped X3 for? *That* one?"

...lol. Anyway, this is the first story I've read from you, and I can't wait to read your others. Keep it up! Ciao
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That could have damn well worked in the movie. Thank you for writing it, for I too missed Remy.
lovestoread chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
yeah tell me about it i'm completely in the land of hate bobby and kitty mood. but i loved the part you threw in gambit-remy. he's so should continue. add something that i so desperatly wanted the movie to add. it would have been hot to add the cajun in the movie b/c no one will feel the love for bobby and kitty. i mean i formed this huge attachment to rogue b/c like dude she was so one of the main characters. talk about depressing. well i can't wait to see it tonight.