Reviews for Adjunction to Love
Teresa Kaiju chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
"Usagi continued to pout. “But... but... What will I tell Motoki-chan?”"

It's hard to believe that Usagi would be insensitive enough to be planning to tell on Mako-chan. She has already heard Makoto's confession about Ami, and she knows that Makoto ran after Ami. She should realize that in itself is enough to threaten Makoto's marriage. And if she were now planning to tell on purpose to save Makoto from Motoki, then she wouldn't have said anything. So this line from Usagi doesn't make sense to me. The bribe of concert tickets also seems really shallow.

Ami knows very well that a night with Makoto isn't going to ease her pain or help her heal, it will only tempt her all the more. But I can also see Ami as a woman in love and not thinking straight at all. Makoto seems to be the one thinking clearer, not that she is about to "do the right thing". Nope. She isn't that strong.

And how getting Usagi drunk is going to help keep secrets isn't obvious.

The archnemesis of the glare-of-doom.

Cool line!

I liked how you wrote the last bit where Minako starts by whispering to Rei and winds up on top of her and really tempted. Sweet!

Risa
Cheeruplilemokid chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
O! Continue, continue. There aren't so many Rei/Minako fics out there anymore -pout- and yes. Yours is very good. Makes me want to update mine. Haha. I get what you're saying about the hits and reviews. Laame. But eh. At least I get reviews. So update and praise and all that good stuff that goes straight to the ego. :)

-Emokid-
pretend2besome1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
if you hear that a lot then it's proving that you are a good author _

I agree with Makoto is too good for Motoki...not that Motoki isn't good but I just think someone as cool as Makoto deserve someone better.

Rei's collection Rei shockness Minako teasing Hilarious!

it also did'nt help that you put it to end! man, that is an interesting part...oh well, I'll have to wait -sighs-
royal destiny chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
so ami really does love makoto. another great chapter! update soon!
Estrea chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
I regret to say that I must revise my opinion of you. You are not evil. You are evil INCARNATE.

How could you just stop THERE? Right there! Gah! *tears out clumps of hair* Augh! That is not a cliffhanger. That's the mother of all cliffhangers...and you say you're gonna "see us next week"? EVIL. Evil, I say!

Although the fangirl in me is inwardly cheering at the "unfortunate" position that Minako and Rei managed to find themselves in. XD This is hilarious. I was already snorting uncontrollably at the bit before where Usagi and Minako were busily going through Rei's Aino collection. XD Nice touch with the plushie and the trading cards btw...how does THAT work anyway? Lolz! And if not even Usagi knows about them...haha. How DID Rei get those? XD

SO! Ami and Mako are planning to get drunk...or rather, get Usagi drunk. Ehehehehe. Interesting to see how a drunk Usagi will be like...uberly hyper? O_o Is that even remotely possible?

Oh and the first part with the 3 of them spying on Ami and Mako was totally in character...Rei being all grumpy and such haha.

And ARGH, I keep re-reading the last part of the chapter, and one part of me is squealing "YES!" while the other still-rational part is still going "NO why did you stop?". Then it just occurred to me that this scene could not be taken one step further. *curses the presence of other people in the room* Darn.

...*awkward mental images pop up in head*

*blink* Ok now I'm just being hentai *slaps self*

ANYWAY. You have to update! And soon! Let's see how long it takes for them to get shaken out of their stupor. Muahahaha.

And yes, Minako absolutely rocks in the Special Act. She is hands down the coolest one in there. I mean, the most dramatic entry with the motorcycle just says it all. Haha.

Update! On the double! *lashes whip*
PillowQueen chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
ohh duhn duhn duhn i wonder what will happen next
Payne N. Uranus chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Has it been seven days yet?...*sweatdrop* I weally wanna wead the next chaptur...

Lol, okay, done with the pouting, but-aw, c'mon! I wanna an update! Please? Pretty please? Guh...great story you've got going here, don't hesitate to continue. Fabulous, darling...

Looking forward to the next enstallment...!
Lokiador chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
I really liked the way Rei and Minako reacted to Usagi's explanation of Ami and Mako's behaviour, and the embarrasment they felt as they understood that they were behaving the same way...

My last review was rather uncomplete. I said the Mako and Ami subplot might overshadow the main one, because it deals with the same problem (Two friends in love with each other), but is even more complicated, since Makoto is married. Therefore, Mina and Rei 's relationship seems to be far more simple and draws less attention.
trp0522 chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Well, everyone knows Ami-chan is in love with me. Right?

-Sawai Miyuu (Usagi)from PGSM Oshiokiyo Acts 13-16 DVD Omake

Ah, more shades of Shizuru/Natsuki with both Minako and Rei drinking tea after scaring Usagi. Good chapter overall, I am not sure about the Live Action pairing of Makoto/Ami though.

I agree with DarkElena’s chapter 7 review that Ami still has a crush on Usagi. And is it just me or do you also think Mamoru’s proposal to Usagi in the Special Act was kind of lame too? Come he just shoved a ring into her hand and walked off what kind of proposal was that? Even Motoki proposal to Makoto was better than that.
agosto-13 chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
E-V-I-L! you are so...damn...evil. *sigh* but anyways...you update soon, so...but still-! leaving us in cliffhangers like that-!

hehehe...loved your rendition of usagi. she isn't as lamebrained and airhead as anime usagi. :) stating clues and everything about ami and makoto and then hitting right on the spot in regards with rei/minako relationship...hehehe, that's one of the things i'm gonna look out for the next chapter! :)

makoto...she's already married. what's gonna happen to her relationship with ami? she's already tied ...i'll be looking forward to how you're gonna handle their relationship! and what happened to the 'special friend'? :)

rei and minako...well...OPEN UP YOUR EYES! that's it. :)

peace, man!

~.-.~
Krampus chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Hm, yes, quite the tasty side dish of Ami/Mako you've written here. Good job! And Rei and Minako frightening Usagi was strangely enjoyable to watch.
royal destiny chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
great chapter. i loved the conversation between makoto and ami. but i think that ami does love makoto back. update soon!
Myles SheepSheep chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
aw...no fair now i have to wait.*sniff*...ah well im hoping 4 teh next chapter to... hehe.;D,:D
Estrea chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Hm...dunno what to say...

Yes its me again! XD

So...Ami doesn't return Mako-chan's feelings eh? Or are you just fudging it? *suspicious* But then again I do expect her to be shocked and stunned if nothing else.

And yes, I agree that Makoto is an idiot for marrying turtlebrain. Seriously. Did they really need to do that to her lol?

Cool, Usagi coming off the sugar high. Haha. Gotta love Minako and her teasing. Come to think of it, do try to include more of Minako teasing people (specifically, Rei _) because that seems to be pretty much part of her PGSM personality.

Hmm try to get Artemis into the story soon somehow. Dear old Arty is too much a part of Minako's life to not be there. I wonder if Artemis can transform to human form too...I think the reason he didn't in the series is because he didn't get showered with the ginzuishou's power like Luna did. Aw darn...otherwise we get to see human-Artemis...hehe...

Can't wait for next chapter! Yeah I know you update a lot faster than other Mina/Rei ficcies, but I'm an impatient girl. Ahahaha...more! *brandishes a cleaver* XD
pretend2besome1 chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
well, to answer your question, I like this fic 'coz it's Mina/Rei pairing...you see there aren't many PGSM based fics 'bout them and it's fun to read the fic while imagining the actresses face doing things like in your fic (I'm imagining it would be really cute when Minako's actress teasing Rei like she did in your fic hehe).

and after I read your fic chapter trough chapter, I found myself drawn to it more and more...for me your fic is interesting with funny and sweet moments here and there _

I guess Ami denying her own feeling...c'mon Ami! you heard Makoto loved you...I hope things turn out well for them.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »