Reviews for Adjunction to Love
Krampus chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
Ack! Way to end it at the most awkward part! Jeeze.

But seriously, great chapter. I enjoyed all the teasing comments and defensive reactions. But I think there would only be thirty tickling fingers seeings how six hands X five (carry the one, divide by two...) thirty.
trp0522 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
NO! Mako-chan don’t tell Usagi it’s alright for her to be ‘a little late’ or otherwise she’ll show up three hours later… unless of course the time you tell her was three hours before the meeting. And wonder what was in the parcel that was “from her father”?

Anyway about my little gag last review... I went with the gemstones associated with Senshi instead the Otome because Natsuki’s gemstone was the ice sapphire (and that belong to Ami not Rei.) According to the Sailor Senshi Page theses are the gemstones associated with theses Senshi:

Usagi Diamond /the Ginzuishou the Legendary Silver Crystal

Chibi-Usa Diamond

Setsuna Garnet

Haruka Amber

Michiru Aquamarine

Hotaru Flourite (What’s that? Amethyst... I can see but Flourite?)

Oh and by the way Shizuru uses a naginata (which is a Japanese polearm), similar to Hotaru’s Silent Glaive (A Glaive is a European style polearm.)
Lokiador chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
THat's a hard blow into Rei's authority and credibility toward her young disciples!

They've almost figure out what they are feeling toward each other, with Minako's confession on radio and Rei dreams. But now the question is will they have the courage to acknowledge it. And then to confess to each other.
pretend2besome1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
CPR? that's just great! lol.

what will they do after that especially when the students are there..can't wait for the next chapter! _
GB Keeper chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
The story keeps getting better because it just draws you in. You can't help wanting more of it. And then the way you say things and the situations you put the characters in keeps the story interesting and definitely funny!
agosto-13 chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
wicked! hahaha! that chapter was so wicked! why do you love torturing poor Rei-chan, huh? hehehe...but anyways, i like that very much. next time, try humuliating Rei in front of so many people, like in national TV, okay? hahaha! _

Ami and Makoto's 'special friend'...who is it? a...dog? a cat? huh?

anyway, gotta be waiting for your next update! i hope it's soon! _

peace, man!

~.-.~
Estrea chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
OMG. You have no idea how much I laughed my head off when I saw that last bit. Gotta love the comments from the kids. Their observations are just so...innocent, yet astute. Can't wait to see how Rei and Minako are going to cover that up...especially since Usagi and Makoto are also on the grounds hmm? Or not? Well, it would be funnier if they did appear. *smirk* Usagi will probably get all hyper and start babbling a mile a minute. XD

And Rei-chan's definitely hung up over Minako. Hehe. Wonder how that accidental kiss could change things. Possibly nothing earthshaking, but it will definitely give Rei more..fuel for her dreams. *cough* Lol.

So who's Ami bringing hmm? What's that little surprise I wonder...and what is that place that Makoto was talking about? Hmm...please update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
It's still fun. And of course you had to put in a little mystery in your usual tantalizing style. *grins*
Lord of Nightmares chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
HA HA. Loved the end. I am looking forward to the next one very much so. Excellent stuff Knight of L-sama.
royal destiny chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
great chapter! update soon!
trp0522 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
A Fantastic chapter I love the interaction between Rei, Minako and Rei’s students particularly Sakura.

However what I like the most about this chapter was when Minako bent forward just the tiniest of millimeters and gave Rei's ear a small peck before stepping back. She smiled as she waved, “Bye-bye, Rei-chan. I'll see you later, okay?”

I could almost see Minako in this scene instead... The Slave continue it endless pursuit of small group. To Minako left Usagi began crying for her Mamo-chan to come save her, while to Minako right Rei glared at the Slave with grim determination. Facing Rei, Minako the Princess of Venus bent forward just the tiniest of millimeters and whispered into her ear.

“My Otome with the Fire Ruby Gemstone in my name, unleash your power,” Minako Aino said as she gave Rei’s ear a small peck before stepping back.

“Materialize!” The Raven haired girl shouted.

Yep I do like Shizuru/Natsuki they are fourth favorite couple under

1.)Rei/Usagi (Sailor Moon)

2.)Rei/Minako (PGSM)

3.)Chikane/Himeko (Kannaduki no Miko)

Maybe its’ just because I just recently read shanejayell’s SailorHime story where shanejayell cast Rei as Natsuki and Minako as Shizuru but I really can see Minako in that role and I like the Shizuru touch to Minako character that you added. Thanks for a wonderful and entertaining chapter.
trp0522 chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Great chapter I particular like how Rei and Minako was caught by the rapid fangirl/miko
Lokiador chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I liked this chapter, especially Minako's last thought. It reflects very well the emotional tension that is slowly building between the two. Although they are doing "normal activities", we really feel through this chapter that somthing is happening.

Another point : why are all your chapters titles beginning by the letter "A"?
Teresa Kaiju chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
It just struck me as strange that one of Rei's students who calls her Rei-sama would have the nerve to come right out and ask her teacher and the great Aino Minako if they are lovers. Seems like really shocking behavior for a Japanese student.

Sorry for the negative review. I am still enjoying the story incidentally.

And I was surprised to hear that Motoki was still with Mokoto. I had heard that he had married his turtle and the happy couple were living in a swamp somewhere... *grins*
pretend2besome1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Minako said, “I can't spend it with you?” and she gave Rei a small peck in the ear? how sweet is that _

btw shizuru is indeed cool.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »