Reviews for Adjunction to Love
Teresa Kaiju chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I didn't think this chapter was slow at all. I thought it was in fact, very good. However it's looking right now as if Minako is set up to give in. And I think it's too soon for that. They need more conflict, ne?
pretend2besome1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I found it touching when Rei said "Welcome back" and she is funny when arranging the futon.

So Minako didn't say to Rei what exactly her manager had told her.

by the way what is a lavender slip?
Mizuno7533 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
OMG! Can't wait to read the next chapter! ReixMinako forever!
Estrea chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Lol at Rei's inner conflict with the futons. XD

And Minako needs to get it into her head that she should stay with Rei! But nvm, that will come in time...at least I hope so.

And hehehe...love the ending of this chapter. So, was the clothing choice a real accident on Rei's part? If it is...I can't wait to see her reaction next chapter! Update soon! XD
ShoujoGirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I loved all those small things you wrote about Rei and Minako _

You have the way!
trp0522 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Instead of a President, the head of Japan’s government is the Prime Minister.

Now on with the review of your story… I particularly like the scene where Rei fusses over the futons where she keeps them a foot away from each other and then close together and then separate again…

And if you are interested on some information for Azabu Juuban or Japan I recommend that you log on to Wikipedia – the free encyclopedia
PyunJi chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I like your fic!

It's well described and well written.

Oh but you're also good at ending your chapter too fast !
Lord of Nightmares chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
You do have that cliffhanger thing going on don't ya? Loved this chapter and quite looking forward to the next. And whatever you do DON'T change your name! L-sama rules all!
Lokiador chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Well, I read my last review, and I just can't remember what I really meant by this "nod". I am getting crazy...

I liked this chapter. This was quite a change of tone, since it was lighter, with less strong emotions. Which makes a good mix, you just can't have only angsty chapters. And it reminds that Rei and Minako are still very close friends.

About Japan : there is no president, the chief of state is the Emperor, although his role is to be a moral authority. Policymaking is conducted by the head of the government, the Prime Minister.
Lord of Nightmares chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
There are simply not enough PGSM fics, especially ones featuring Rei and Minako. I really like this story so far. Looking forward to more!

Oh and I love your name BTW Knight of L-sama, can't imagine why...
madlaxx chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
You know, I am a HUGE Minako fan. She's always been my favorite senshi. I tend to be very protective of her, to defend her even when she's wrong, stubborn and childish. But this time, I actually wanted Rei to be mean to her.

While I do understand Minako's "split heart", I still think it's too much to ask Rei to be her partner like that. It's not fair, specially after everything she's put Rei through. She let her manager and her career rule her life so now she can't have Rei like that. No way, it's too easy.

OH and with this: "Finding happiness with someone you love... whether it's a romantic sort of love or not... can happen anywhere at any time. But to have that... you need to be with that person, if not in body, then completely in spirit, for it to work. You can't do that if you're halfway across the world singing your mental health away." I must say Rei won this pot and the next several ones. That's the fanfic equivalent of a Royal Flush P

Besides, hasn't Minako heard anything Rei said to her? Part of me is screaming "Damn it, if that's not enough to keep her in Japan than maybe she doesn't love Rei enough. Maybe she doesn't love Rei at all". I know that that is probably the part of me that puts love above all other means of achieving happiness, which Freud considers a very dangerous thing cause it also makes you vulnerable, but anyway...

If she stays she'll hurt both Rei and herself along the way cause she still needs the stage life. If she goes away like this, she'll be keeping Rei in the same emotional cage she has kept her the past six years. AAHH .
Lokiador chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Well, the least we can say is that Rei's point is fair... Both really feel strong toward each other, but their chosen lifestyles just don't stack. Maybe they need to learn the virtue of concession...

The nod of the story is great, and I'm eager to see how it is going to evolve.
Krampus chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Hm, good, good, yes.

I don't have anything insightful to say just now.

Keep writing, I'll come up with something for next chapter.
pretend2besome1 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
After that Cliffhanger I thought that Minako get sick again or something worst...I'm a little relieved that it wasn't -_-

so she wanted Rei to go duet with her...let see what will happen next.
Ryoko chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Wow, great story so far! keep up the good work.. oh bout your question at the end, i don't think Minako lived with her parents! it wasn't mentioned in the PGSM.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »