Reviews for Adjunction to Love
trp0522 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Kenji Tsukino only appeared in the Special Act for Usagi and Mamoru’s wedding. It was explained that he was abroad on a business trip. There is Rei’s father Dietman (Senator) Hino who appeared in Acts 33 and 34, though she of course does not live with him. I haven’t seen the Prelude Act the birth of Sailor V… yet, but as far as I could remember there was no mention of Minako’s parents.

Good tension and plot building chapter, I eagerly await to find out what happens next.
trp0522 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
First off welcome back! I love how you started this new story I thought it was a Silver Millennium flashback only to find out it was a TV show, great switch.
Code-NY chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
:-O

Please don't make this too angsty :-(

I adore my Rei/Minako. Like the below poster I was kinda miffed that you made their reunion based on Minako needing help...rather than wanting to see Rei, talk about slap in the face for the girl!

Hope this picks up soon :-)

I await updates.

LJS
chatterbox-hikaru13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
too lazy to sign in...

no! cruel cliffhanger!please have the next chapter posted soon!there are already eight reviews, anyway, and that's enough!oh please!

anyway, that was so very nice. hehehe...not so many fics out there centering on PGSM Minako and Rei...so any fic regarding them are welcomed! _ by the way, you should have this posted at forums...i'm sure many people are going to enjoy reading it there as well..._
pretend2besome1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
great start! I want to read it more please...
Lokiador chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nice beginning, now I am hooked! What is it that Minako so badly needs? And what about Rei's true feelings toward her?

Update soon!
elfgurl chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You are truly evil... Write more! Good stuff.
madlaxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Your A/N pretty much summed it up: "No! Short! Darn you!" etc etc... hehe.

Really though, this is very interesting. Minako leaving and then coming back is always.. intense, to say the least. We never know if her being around means more of a heartbreak than her being away.

Things are always so hard when she's around. I mean, they make it seem so hard... it kills me to see them ruining something that is supposed to be so good.

You know, what I expect to see here is one of them putting up a fight. I don't want to see them just giving up on each other or making things harder than it should. I hope they'll be able to create that "special connection" that seem to always be there when they're together, but fails all too often, you know? I mean, uh... They have a special connection, but sometimes they're just too stubborn to let it flow. I don't know if I made my point clear, but anyway...

I was really enjoying the way Minako's character was going until she dropped that last bomb: "I need your help, Rei. No, rather I should say, I need the help of Mars Reiko. Without her... the Aino Minako of today will be lost."

C'mon, it took you all those years to come back and when you finally do you it's because you didn't have a choice? Cause you needed help? What kind of love is that?

Hope to see more soon!

xxmadlaxx
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Please continue. It's really good.
ShoujoGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Rei/Minako fics will always be welcomed _~
Estrea chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
...another Minako/Rei story! Yayness!

There's no Crystal Tokyo in the PGSM storyline...are you merging the anime/manga element into PGSM? Just checking.

Love the first chapter, and you had BETTER post the next one! Evil cliffie! Argh!

Ok, I'll stop ranting now. Update soon!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16