Reviews for Adjunction to Love
trp0522 chapter 16 . 9/13/2006
Argh another cliffhanger! I just wished, Minako got in the bathroom and fought for her girl.

After all as Minako said, (in Act 30 to Mio)

Minako: “Usagi-chan… she sure is a good girl.”

Mio: “Yeah.”

Minako: “But not me. Never do anything strange to her again!”
trp0522 chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
Oh NO! Eika-chan back! Run Rei Run and take Minako with you! Seriously now, great chapter I love the interaction between my favorite (PGSM) couple, especially when Minako forced Rei to smile. As for Eika being related to Manager-san... well Manager-san could always had been adopted.
trp0522 chapter 14 . 9/13/2006
I personally do not believe spending 200,0 yen on a piece of jewelry would impress Minako as much as something hand made by Rei. Thus, because I think Minako being the famous and beautiful idol that she is… is often given expensive gifts by rich men (or women) who think they buy her.
trp0522 chapter 13 . 9/13/2006
Sorry about taking a break from reading and reviewing… but real life got crazy again… anyway chapter 13 was a fun chapter to read, I particularly enjoyed the fact that Rei wanted the backstage pass (and thus Minako) all to herself. And Rei frustrations that she has to “Quarantine” her prize collection of Minako memorabilia
Lokiador chapter 19 . 9/7/2006
You finished it. Congratulation, for it was a nice piece of work.

One of the greatest thing I would like to remark is your pretty quick pace of updating : a new chapter every week ! It's remarkable and really helped in keeping readers' attention. Every week, I was glad to read the new update. Try to keep this pace in your future story (provided you write new fics)

As for the story, it was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I will undoublty read your other fics !
Osa P chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
So, m. I didn't want to let a bad review as my last one. But I promised I was going to review all next chapters, so here I am.

I'm sorry, but i'm gonna stay with chapter 18 as the ending, and forget about this epilogue, cause in all honesty there's nothing I like in the whole 19 chapter.

Problem with it: Well, how come you tell all you future plans to someone you don't know (rinka). Minako being adviced since the beginning by Eika is something totally out of the blue and very "convenient" IMO.

I hear somewhere that in a story you don't tell things, you show them... and i know that sometimes is necessary to do it that way (just telling) but in this epilogue you told us a lot of things but you didnt show us anything (how come i got to know the ending of Mako/Ami by other character, when you use 1 or 2 whole chapters telling their story, and now they don't deserve a little scene?)

Or almost anything, the things that you did show where Eika / Rinka story, again giving the feeling she/they are the protagonists...

Well. that's it. I'm sorry, but if i was going to review, best to do it with honesty.

Oh, and I wanna give you a lot of credit for taking all our reviews (especially the bad ones) totally gracefully and in a positive way :)
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Simply Amazing! I loved every minute of your story and I am awed beyond belief at how well this was written and told! -

Magnificant Job! Even us readers got our happy endings

Thorn on a Rose
iamtheriver chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
AW

i get to be up there at the very top and read one of the bestest chapters (er, epilogues) ever!

it was so sweet and mushy. i loved it!

eika! eika! eika! dude! that was so awesome!

AHH You have to write another one! another one! another one! pleasee? im so sad its finally over. i mean, not finally. im just sad that it did end. gosh... why couldn't it be one of those 100 chapter stories? haha

amen its all right now

woohoo!
Mizuno7533 chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
Applause _
royal destiny chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
what a good ending. i really liked how the first letter of the chapter titles said something. thats creative. lol. bye!
pretend2besome1 chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
it's nice to read everybody get their own happy ending...even though Mako stil being married to Motoki but I'm glad their relationship getting better _

I'm happy for Rinka and Eika! great epilogue!
Perching Kite chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
wow, great job on the fic! i'm sad that it's come to a close, but that just means i can go back and reread it start to finish. oh! and i'd THOUGHT i'd left more than one review, but apparently not. i just may go back and do so. anyways, til next fic! who/what's it going to be about?

Kaia _
Krampus chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
You've made it! Though you said you wanted to get this story finished, I didn't feel that you rushed the ending at all. It was nicely dramatic and a fairly satisfying happy note to end it on.

Great job! I'm glad I followed this fic from when it was a wee little thing to now, when it's grown into an amazing story. *pats Knight of L-sama on the head* Well done! :)
Lokiador chapter 18 . 8/27/2006
So it's over (or almost, for you hinted you would write a chapter) and they finally made it! \o/

That was a cute conclusion. I'm not convinced the presence of Eika was that much necessary but it doesn't really matter. I would have prefer to read sort of a talk between Rei and Minako, but well, this grandiose ending was really worthy.

Now I am waiting for the final epilogue (and learn more about the way Rei and Mina are going to handle the future,Ami and Mako and...Eika!)
Ari chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
I enjoyed this story so much but it left much to be desired I know you wanted to finish it already but I think the difference btw this chapter and your other ones was there was detail in the others this one felt too crammed with not much detail. like others have said I would have like to see it played out more subtly (sp?). the whole eika/jealousy could have been more too, it was arrupt oh and what was up with the whole vampire teeth thing O.o? but yea all in all...nice story _ hope to see another story
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »