Reviews for Sweet Harmony
Mememe chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I love the story maybe u should do a fight and maybe Bella gets hurt and they have to change her.
cookiesandcream chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE STORY!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
the only vampire council in this world is the Volturi, using Victoria as a shifter was a good idea, nicely done. Let's see where this goes!
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Love the cliff!
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Damn...that was fast.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Fucking AWESOME!
TheAllbrighton chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Wow, i did NOT see THAT on coming. crap, i am so reading on :)
TheAllbrighton chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very cool! i like t anyway :)
steph-luvs-ya chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
omg not a cliffy how could u do that ow well ill just have to be patient anyway keep writing i love it so far
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
UPDATE SOON!
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i always thought of Bella as a girl who love to sing! It's just that in my imagination she's famous! Do you think I should write a story about her in that way?
BetwixtandBemused chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Oh dear, that can't be good! Let me guess, she was the vamp that told someone not to kill Rae, then she used her to get to the Cullens, and more importantly, Bella, right? And by the way, Jasper and Rose aren't actually related, that's part of their facade for the humans. Sorry, if I seem bitter, but I just realized you hadn't updated in almost two years, so I'm thinking that you're not gonna finish the story, hmph! Please continue this story or post a chappie giving someone permission to continue it!
BetwixtandBemused chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
uh- oh...

dun dun dun dun DUM!
BetwixtandBemused chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That wasn't a good chapter at all.

IT WAS GREAT!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AWW that was so ADORABLE!Great song choice!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »