Reviews for Satisfaction Guaranteed
princess of apocolypse chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
nice
ContestshippingRose chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute! I like it! Its good!
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
There was no birthday kiss? !
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
aww cute
CelestialChica chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aw. I couldn't imagine having to spend my birthday alone or with nobody caring. Birthdays mean too much to me. Luckily Drew was there. Heh..He's always there for May at the right time.

Really nice story. At least May got something for her birthday :) Aww and sorry you had to spend yours alone. :(

Seriously Max? Strictly obligated not to show any concern for his sister? Pfftt..

ManaManaphy
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So you have already written an awesome ContestShipping! Now you can't give me anymore that I-can't-write-about-Drew crap! Ha-ha! I order you to write that new contestshipping that we talked about è.é

This one was so sweet / and Drew was perfect, really.

Try again, pleaaaasee!
rin916 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww well it was a great story and I really hope you didn't spend your birthday down in the dumps that day :/

Great story
XxKpopDXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
this story kinda relates to my birthday last month! sure everything was normal at school, it's like it was just another day. not even the teachers said anything just my friends. then i got homw, my parents were working so i was all sad, but i have a little sister but supposely she is "in love" with the t.v. she even made up a song how she would only be happy if there's a t.v. with cable. and that's how spent my birthday...
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw! That was cute! Ironically, Slateport city was where Drew and May first met. I have a favour to ask, I've just returned to the Pokemon fandom and I'm wondering if you would consider reading and reviewing my latest story, Lavender Academy.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
how cute! i'm just starting to fall in love with this pairing- second to ash and misty's, of course! love how you made drew in character yet still yielding the desired results!
contetshippingfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
it's really great,i don't think anythings wrong i liked it to tell the truth ,MayxDrew forever!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Adorable story, and definately one of my favorite Contestshippy fics. I loved how Drew cheers May up without being OOC: he's still his arrogant-yet-smooth self, charming May and the reader alike (hehe). Great job!
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
love it
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
OMG I love it! It is so very Drew and May! Adorable!
pokemon-finatic chapter 1 . 12/3/2007