Reviews for Heavily Broken
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great job! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I think Hermione's reaction was very realistic. Good story.
theoldandthenew chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
On the contrary, I think her reaction was quite appropriate. Though I didn't react quite like she did when my dad died, I can see that being something I would've been quite capable of if both of my parents had died. This is very sweet. Good job.
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
sad but still a happy ending story~
Undomiel63 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I know what it's like to lose a parent. I screamed for about an hour and didn't come of my room for about a week. It was my mum who died so now I live with my godmother cause my dad didn't want me.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
loved it
shahanie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
short but sweet. I love your story very vey much. Keep up the good work and by the way write more stories.
Xaviel chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
*Sniffs* That was beautiful
lnk chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
very sweet... like a cinnamon apple... :)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was sad but I like how Harry and Hermione's relationship progressed while dealing with tragedy..it shows that they can get through tough times together. I think that Hermione's reaction to her parents death was pretty accurate..I mean I haven't lost a parent but if I did I know that I would be an emotional wreck..crying alot and such.
LemonDropAnyone chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hey, good story. I know what it's like to lose a parent, and then not know your other. Her reaction, like the crying and such is normal, and I suppose with Harry that might've happened. I dunno, cuz I wasn't in that exact situation, but I know what its like, so her reaction as far as I'm concerned is normal. Great story.

LemonDropAnyone
S.F. Card chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I thought it was cute for the most part! its okay we dont know how Hermione would have acted! Keep UP!
reviewaholic chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
stop me if you've heard this one...PERFECT!...as usuall!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I find it really realistic. When I was 5, my dad died. When I realized that he wasn't coming back, I ran out to the tree we had planted earlier in the year and cried myself to sleep there. If he had died around the age I am now, I would have ran outside and started to scream at the top of my lungs, just as she did.

Jackie (J.E.A.R. )