Reviews for Life On Mute
HarryPotterLover333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Mistris Michaelis chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
please continue
Jasper1997 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
oh wow this story is great *_*
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Wow, I really like this story. Please do update soon. I love how Ron is portrayed as a kind caring friend xD You don't see a lot of stories like that now adays. xD
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love this story very much
Serpent91 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Well written! I hope he gets better soon. A well written chapter!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Please update
Lin chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I saw the authors note on your profile and I can't wait for this to be finished. I really like the premise and hope to see the finished story soon.
MiracleButterflies chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Poor Harry, Im glad hes getting help.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Great story please post soon! Thankyou
LadyFreak chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
This story had a great start. Wish you had continued
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
awww i really wanted to read more!

i want snape to be nice again
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Its very easy to understand just why young Harry seemed to have formed an almost immediate attachment to Severus. After all Severus was the individual who rescued him from the Dursleys and also allowed him to read his Hogwarts letter and took him school shopping. Also Severus was probably the first adult (or possibly any individual) to take Harry anywhere, but also to show any concern/care about other words Severus wasn't treating Harry like his relatives did. Which is probably why Severus's potions classroom performance had such a profound effect upon Harry.

I can't help wondering just what Severus thought of young Harry when he took him diagon alley on the school run in light of the fact that Harry didn't speak at all?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow...I just can't wait to find out just how long it will take both the Professors and the rest of the student body to realise that young Harry can't speak at all? Though I can't help wondering if the Dursleys even bothered to send Harry to school at all, probably not? Because if they did, Harry would have probably have been taught sign language.
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011