Reviews for Home Again
U made naruto seem way to weak in this part it seems like he didnt even put up a fight
Nice ending:) but it should have been more fun if you add the(baby making)...but all in all it was a nice story:)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Rin died after throwing herself into kakshi's chidori
DramaDelicacy chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
oh man... i would've continued reading but seeing her call naruto "naruto-kun" is such a huge turn off for me. ah, shame. :(
inuyasha123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I like this one!especially with tsunade called mom it was just too cute!
Being Fox chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Nice story
Cassy chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Dude, your writing skill is great, especialy the emotional and philosophical touches. This story rocks and i'll wait to read more from you.
mmd8280 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well, others may complain but I lked it all. Its good!
Quazillionaire chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
It seemed a little bit rushed at the end, but I think it panned out pretty well anyways. Nice work!
Cezzz chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Just saw I posted my last review as "guest". Anyway, I went and read your other stories. Your style is really nice.

Cezzz
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I Loved your style of writing. It's really impressive.

I didn't like the plot. Naruto seemed utterly stupid. I mean, in the manga, he was mistreated by some, but the people never broke his bones or tortured him. Why in hell would he protect the very people whom tortured him, torched his house, destroyed his posetions? It makes no sense to have loyalty for your demons. The very ones who should love him, would rather send him away instead of protecting him. He has the strongest ninja (akatsuki, sasuke and orochimaru) after his head, but they think it's better to send him to stay on the move with ONE companion who is most probably weaker than him, just after he los battle, showing he wasn't so powerful. For me nobody in the village realy cared, except for Sakura who would probably die with him somewhere, after being attacked.

Anyway, for me the story started as a 10/10 and ended as a 3/10.

Again, loved your writing style.

Keep writing.

-Cezzz
noname00 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I loved it
ChuppyTheCat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I LOOOOVVEEEE your fanfiction story! but... if you don't mind i think your story would be very interestig if it's about Sakura&Gaara... XD Just a opinion!
happy everyday life chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
This was so nice! I wanna read moar! Very very very cute story;)
happy everyday life chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Idk why but I kinda like Aya a lot:)

And well great victory to Sakura! Hell yeah!