Reviews for Lily Rose
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
This was a impressive story bummed to see it came to an end
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Awesome story it was so good did not want to stop reading it but I had to cause it was over.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
fantastic story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
this was such a great story so sorry it over because it was really good and could not stop reading it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
This was such a great story so sorry it over because it was really good and could not stop reading it.
E. Chickarita chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I know Snape will eventually come back to me, but I love the story he is playing in .

purefaith91 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I am loving this story. Makes the treadmill bearable. Thanks. p
Scififanta chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I hope you create a sequel to this! It's unique and fun and very well written!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Wow...truly I love the way that Severus and Harry got together and finding out that there soul-mates...brilliant! But I really loved just how Harry handled both Lucius, Narcissa and Draco and how he accepted them as family. I'm certainly adding this story to my list of favorites!
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awesome first chapter...I really can't wait to read more. Will it be revealed fully what happened to Harry in regards to Janella and Dudley..and the twins babies?
wolfspeaker01 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
In the first paragraph, Harry "removed first Summer and then Lily from their carriers," Isn't Summer Lily one of the girls, the other being Crystal Rose?

Just thought you should know.

on the whole so far, this has been a good story. Can't wait to finish reading it.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
plz keep wrting i really love your storys
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 8/15/2009