Reviews for Dragon Rose
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
This story is impressive so far really can’t wait to see more so please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Where is the rest. more please!
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Now really! A good story just abandoned when it was getting really interesting. Please let me know if I CAN EXPECT ANY UPDATES OR NOT.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
you don't know how badly I would like you to finish this story! please update it.

thank you for your time and effort on our behalfs!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
awesome story so far can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon
LunarRoseFox chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
I like this story so far, Please update soon. _
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Fantastic story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
this story is great so far can’t wait to what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
This story is great so far can’t wait to what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
Tinkerbell2586 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Love this story. Can't wait for it to be finished
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Finally! I lost this story and then just found it! I'll continue reading it and hopefully oneday you'll finish it. Kudos on an excellant plot line

Carol
Addicted to Snarry chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
I love this fic! Are you ever going to finish it? Please continue the story!
Northernlight13 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
With the Weasley twins pranks to Griffindor (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?) perhaps you can do something pointing to the fact that they are Cowardly Lions.

Where is Neville in this, anyway? I can't really see him abondoning Harry...or treating him cruelly. You have a very intriguing story here and I've read a few of your stories and I look forward to reading more.
adenoide chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
The blood wards are not good because Voldy has Harry's blood since the fourth year. Maybe Harry can take off the mark with Salazar. If Harry will have a special heritage, he cannot go back to the Dursley because when he receive his heritage he couldn't because he will hurt to much and with all the houses he has, he could be safe without the Petunia blood. If Dumby want Harry kill Voldy, how he want Harry does it if he doesn't know about the dark magic. Harry cannot win again Voldy with only love because Harry doesn't know the meaning of the word «LOVE».

Happy New Year