Reviews for Romance in G Major
Saori2 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Wow, really beautiful and somewhat delicate. I love it. All of them are IN character, congratullations on that!
lawlingalltheway chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Written in a very interesting, beautiful way :]

luv nk
Purrrin chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Great story, really! Beautifully written! Keep up the good work :-)
GSYH chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like how the poetic surreal scenes are mixed in with the storyline, reminds me of the TB style.

My only complain was that Subaru and Hokuto doesn't seem warm enough to each other, but in canon Hokuto did complain in the scene where she and Sei-chan surprised Subaru in his bed, that they hardly ever see each other (work), and Subaru has a habit of spacing out.
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Fantastic story! I'm deeply impressed my your writing skills!
Yati chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Beautifully written. Surreal at times - the song lyrics inserted within the lines simply added to the effect. The imagery is vivid (the first chapter actually gave me the creeps, especially when the sakura tree gets mentioned), and the setting is perfect.

I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for writing it.
Terra-fying chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
This is one of the most wonderfully written, in-character TB pieces that I have ever read. I'm repeating what other reviewers have already said, but I agree, it really could fit seamlessly into the original timeline. You've captured the characters beautifully and created the kind of slightly surreal atmosphere that exists in the actual manga, and likewise incorporated the lighter, 'real aspects', such as Hokuto's shopping, lunch 'dates' and so on, as well, I thought. The song lyrics and almost dreamlike phrases between parts of the story were a lovely touch and didn't disrupt the flow at all. Your plot was interesting and a very suitable, perfectly TB-ish setting, and I loved the mysterious, haunting endings to each part. This is beautiful. .
Demoniak angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
this is niiiiiceeeee!

I didn't see any big OCCness and I luv your style 'f writting!. hope you'll do more! _
Inarae chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
What great mood and phrasing! The bits of disjointed poetry/memory are perfect. So is the line about birds when they're at the Tokyo tower. You've done an excellent job of making it all slightly surreal while still existing in the normal world, making it obvious that there's another layer to what's going on, that nothing is as it seems, while still having everyone act normally, suspecting that something's wrong but not being sure enough to act. . . It's not your plot exactly, it's a well done overall mood. . . Your plot seems interesting and original so far as well, the storyline well organized, and your writing is clear and concise, easy to understand while still building tension and the mood you want. Very good! I'm going to have to go look for more stories from you after I finish this one.

Lady Jadealiya chapter 3 . 8/29/2001
Amazing...its so difficult to capture these characters! Not only have you managed to present them in a way that is *true* to the manga and anime, but you have also given a unique twist to the characterization that makes this story really stand out. The plot was also intriguing. Well written and well done -
Sorceress Starya chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
That... Had to be one of the best Tokyo Babylon stories I have ever read on ... It's very well written, and all the characters are kept in character. The whole mood of the story made it feel like it came right out of the OAV or manga. A wonderful job!
Amarantines chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This. This was incredible. I am crying. I'm listening to Beethoven right now. Tokyo Babylon is my single line to the massive ball of light that is called LIFE. And I love you.
Kitsune no Miko chapter 3 . 7/17/2001
*claps* I was surprised seeing your name in the X/Tokyo Babylon category, Mr. Terrant, but it's as good as your FY songfics I've read. (I was one of the lurkers on the Seishi Fanfiction Review and the fyfan ML .
Danni chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
This is an excellent work, really suits the overall mood of the series itself. It's haunting and beautiful at the same time. Please keep on writing fics like this.
Meia chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
Intriguing story, and utterly beautiful style. Read like a dream. x I especially liked the way each chapter went into a different character's head, and that characterization of Hokuto was very interesting. Do post more-we need more Tokyo Babylon 'fics like this about.