Reviews for Transition
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was lovely on all different kinds of levels. Shame you don't have more from X-mne. You do them justice. :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
Old-Wives-Tale chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I liked it. That's about all I have to say.
Facetiouslymischievious chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Gosh I luv your stories! Write more!

FM
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow. Granted, I haven't ventured over to the Xmen fandom in a while, but still, I'm pretty sure this is the best treatment of Rougue/Logan I've ever read. You got the characterization down so well, I could actually see them in my head. It's so...real. Don't know if that even makes any sense, but I thought I would try to leave an actual review, not just a single sentence telling you that a liked your story and a squee or two. I do that WAY too much. Anyways, I'd beg you to continue it, but it is nice as a one shot and I know you already have many other great WIPs you have to manage.

Oh and one more thing: SQUEE!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Aw... That was sweet!
Blonde Charger chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Thank you! That was a wonderful R/W fic. Too many out there *waves in the general direction of the internet* are so very badly written. Yours is a gem. ;)
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I hope you plan to write more of these one-shots. This was excellent, left me feeling all giddy and hopeful and silly inside. And I could see it play out in my head perfectly. You got the awkwardness of talking to a crush perfect, and you have perfected Logan's grin in words. Magnificent.

Sere mi Eru...Lady Scribe of Avandell
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
You've got me in this weird, soft, stupid mood that I despise so much... good job. This was incredibly well-written, very cute. Well done.

- E.K.
liza chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aww cute. if only they could touch and then she could jump his bones! mwahahah.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love it! Your portrayal of the conversation awkwardness is so real & genuine - and funny! :D Wonderful subtle-but-poignant interaction... awesome!
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
W00t! Rogue / Wolverine, yes!

This is really good. Of course.

And yeah, I saw The Last Stand yesterday night. Assuming you did, too? Anyway. Ugh! I loved it and I hated it! It's complicated, really.

I really love the way you write Logan, btw. It's so... perfect. Perfect.

Well... Thanks! Reeally hope to see more X-Men from you. Much love _.
Samantha-kun chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OMG this is so god! I LOVE IT!
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Nice picture you painted there. An interesting view of Logan (and there are so freakin' many of those) that didn't drown itself in maudlin or gore. I liked it.
evilerk chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
VERY GOOD!..we don't have enough of the W/R stories here we need more..so please write more!...thanks!