Reviews for The Adventures of the Phantom Detective
Conan02 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Shouldn't this be in the Danny phantom crossover section?
This story is great!
Fluehatraya chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
I absolutely love this, and am disheartened to see that it has gone so long without update. You wouldn't mind fan-fanfiction of this, would you?
coreelly chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I wonder if this Shinichi is also the son of Death like other Impossible series or not... Since he is now halfa, I can't help to think about Death finally coming to see him... their meeting would be priceless.
Kay Hau chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Great job on the whole thing! And this last chapter is fascinating with all the different levels and points going on. Ran being confused how to treat Conan/Shinichi now that she knows they're the same, Conan/Shinichi being confused who and/or what he exactly is, the kids' proving themselves to be friends to Conan no matter WHAT! and Ai's being the mature and brilliant little lady she is, battling between guilt, friendship, and analysis - lol! A wonderful read and it would be great to see more in the future.
Kay Hau chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
Lol! Oh, that's awesome, and hilarious at the same time since it's SO at odds with DC/CC canon! Pfft, and it's even more funny in my head that KID is actually the most normal of the four, rofl!
Kay Hau chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Whoa. Yikes, Ai's a heavy girl to deal with if you want to get into her head... I was wondering about that though, so thank you for that.
Kay Hau chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
LOL! Oh, absolutely loving all these little omakes so far! Hee, between Ran, the Detective Boys, Takagi, Sato, the occasional Danny... wow, we've got a full cast and these guys are all awesome!
Kay Hau chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I agree with Ayumai - the most awesomest thing ever! ROFL! Gotta love the Detective Boys!
DetectiveLion chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
This was by far my favorite chapter. If anyone was passing by my bedroom door within the last 5-10 minutes, they would hear me bursting into hysterical laughter. I feel bad for Shinichi. Why orange? O.o Oh well. And I love Takagi's Magic Boy status. xDD
Aslook chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Please update soon! I love this!
Firehedgehog chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
wow.. how long ago did i read this last

very nice
kuroange1 chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
I love the way Shinichi sees himself as a ghost.

Him just being ghostly and freaking the hell out of people is a hilarious thought. XD the way the person sees their powers is how they act is an interesting idea. Which I have already mentioned, that I love.
kuroange1 chapter 20 . 7/12/2010
Ayumi's source was Nozomi Hanako, wasn't it?

I love this story. D so, will it be updated along with TIA?
kuroange1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This scene is just like the one from Danny phantom, only with different characters, but pretty much the same idea XD gods, I haven't watched that show in ages. I barely remember any of it -;;
ihonestlydontknow chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
Um... is it that little girl in their class who was killed whose name escapes me? That's my bet. -nod-

Anyway, this is a very, very good collection of... story offshoot... it's really good! I love the angst, and the funny! You've got a marvolous balance of both, and it's all good, since sometimes your 'funny' is kind of dark, (i.e. Kid realizing that there's a DEAD GUY in front of him) and your angst generally has a positive resolution. Like this chapter! Very nicely done.