Reviews for Pieces of a dream
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
omgomgomgomgomg! please please PLEASE do s sequel! cant wait fer it if yeh do :)
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
D: oh my god i hope that voldie doesnt just use her i mean it seems like he's falling for her too but you never know and UGH the anxiety of the situation is killing me o.o!

i really get into stories . hehe

'till next time :)

IMadeThisJustForReiveiwngS2
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
oooooo i like this already :) im totally not a voldie fan, and i didnt think i'd like the pairing at first, but from this i get a feeling this will be an amazing story, no matter what the pairing is so i really enjoy it -! and if u can make me like a pairing with voldie, especially harry's mom and voldie, ur a pretty damn good author :)

'till next time :)

IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2
CyradisNyx chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
SEQUAL!

i luvd it
RiddleCrazy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I know alot of ppl say you shouldnt do a squeal but i like the idea of the squeal but i just want 2 read more i love this story XD x
Lolita chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
Ugh, I hope you didn't write a sequel! It's cooler to think of the story you wrote as full circle with the novels, picking up where the series begins. Cool.

Peter. Darn him.

I'm glad Voldy found out the truth about everything before he semi-died. Ha, ha, you jerk!

Good story!
Lolita chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
Pettigrew is such a loser I didn't even notice his absence until now.
Lolita chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Oh gosh, please no sequel.

I hope Voldy kills Lily, tries to kill Harry, and finds out the truth later. Bwahaha!
Lolita chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
Yay, they're getting married!

I still don't remember the part about Lily's best friend moving away except in the summary...well, vaguely.

Wow, Lily had post-partum depression. Or something like that.

I kind of hope Voldy ends up killing James and Lily and trying to kill Harry (his own son!) as in the series. It would be somehow fitting and sooo dramatic, sigh!

I wonder now why Harry wasn't able to go live with his grandparents on either side? It's awfully strange. I also wonder how James's pureblooded parents reacted to Lily.
Lolita chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
Wow, it looks like you put things back on track. My beloved Snape isn't in the picture, but it seems that the story is kind of canon now.

I can't believe Lily is going to marry James after all. I feel a sort of vindictive glee toward Voldy, though. Like, ha, ha, family-hater!

Lolita chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Do you know you also have way too much Muggle stuff in the Wizarding world? It's hard to tell if the timeline is still the same as canon in the story, but I doubt wizards and witches would use so much Muggle stuff back in Lily's day. Sirius and James are purebloods, right? So why would they use a phone or a karaoke machine? I doubt their pureblooded families (esp. Sirius's) would expose them to those things.

...not to say that I dislike the story, I just thought I would point a few things out to you. Mainly to whinge.
Lolita chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
All right, you're really trivialising the relationship between Voldy and Lily. You make them seem more like a dramatic teen couple when really the level of angst and pain that their relationship would cause them both should be much higher.

Also, I guess you might not have known when you were writing the story, but Dumbledore is a manipulator. He would have used the situation with Voldy and Lily to his own advantage or "for the greater good." I'm going to keep reading and hope that double D will show his true colours.
LostPrincess94 chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
gr8 story! sequel please! & soon 2! i hope that lily comes back! and that it does NOT follow the books - that lily & voldemort end up 2gether... that dumbledore was wrong all along and that voldemort was always right... & that the whole family ends up happy! i know, farfetched. but i can still dream... lol :)
HPFAN chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I LOVED THE STORY AND I WANT TO READ MORE!
Snake chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
This story is amazing, you should definately do a sequel
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »